Summary

You have found our Realm and you are probably currently wondering what we are.

You aren't? Hm. Anyhow, we will explain what this Realm is all about. Maybe you will decide to stay here and call this world your home. Or you can simply read and find out what this is.

 Or you can simply read and find out what this is

What is this Realm of Vampires?

This realm is to be a home for all vampire writers, readers and dreamers. This community will be very active on the forums, as well as on here. On the forums we will provide help, a place to talk, prompts, games, and so much more. Over here, we have contests, reading lists and a book club. If there is anything missing, feel free to give us suggestions.

We are a friendly community, trying to raise the vampire genre back up from the ashes using positivity. Our coven leaders are there for you anytime you need them!

Reading Lists

This Realm also has several reading lists, with possibly more to come in the future. Looking for a good vampire book? You can find it here. Did you read a vampire book that you really enjoyed or did you write one yourself? Submit it, and we'll check it out and possibly add it. You do not have to be a member to have your book added.

Book club

This club is there for anyone that needs feedback and to get a few reads in the process. You will be paired up with another person. You read their book, they read yours - and you have a full month to do it. Coven leader Jane will match the members with each other. You do not need to be a book club member to be a Coven member! Just be active once a month in the forums or the contests and you are fine.

Contests

Every once in a while, we also offer contests. There is a weekly world-building one in the forums, but there will also be ones going up here. This can be graphics, creating a fantasy race or a character. It changes every time.

Help and Support

If you need help when it comes to writing and need an outside opinion, feel free to come to us - either in PMs, Discord or the Forums. One thing though: this is not a place to ask for reads or votes.

Also, if anyone was mean to you or harassed you in any way, we are here to support you and give you kind words. We are there for you. You are not alone.

Threads / Forums

This profile will set up a large range of threads, the number currently lies at thirteen. These will be games, these will be threads to offer prompts, these will be places to talk and ask for help, these will be rating threads for your cover, summary, title, anything you need. You can find them in the vampire forums, as well as here.

The link is in the comments -->