"Yep, she is but one thing is missing" Mukti said with a knowing smile on her face.

"And that is veil, help me put it on" Aliya said taking veil out of Navya's hand.

"Not so soon baby" I snatched it out of her hand.

"Why not ?" She looked hell confused.

"Because I have something to give you" we heard a voice and turned towards the door where Raj dad and Rishab stood in blue and brown suits respectively.

Dad walked in stood infront of Aliya.

"If your father was here today, he would want to give you a wedding present but as he is busy blessing you from above, I wanted to give you something cause you are one of my four daughters" Dad got a bit emotional where as Aliya's eyes were filled with tears and same goes with her mother who stood at the side trying to control her emotions.

He took out the gift and handed it to me to tuck it in Aliya's hair. I placed it on her hairs with the veil.

Dad looked at Aliya with so much pride in his eyes

"You make such a beautiful bride, God bless you" He said kissing her forehead and Aliya hugged him tightly. We all wiped our tears and smiled amidst.

"Oki enough of emotional episode, Rishu stay outside until I fix her makeup again and dad please make sure druv is at the alter and ladies go on do your works, chop chop" Mukti said wiping her tears.

We laughed and did as she said.

Navya and I came out to see all the seats filled with guests and band members were getting their instruments ready.

"Look over there" Navya said pointing at the alter where Druv stood, Cabir was fixing his tie and Abhi was trying to calm him down. We chuckled looking at them and walked over.

As it's been 4 years since I got married, I grew up and became a bit more matured.

"Druv!" I said in a solemn tone.

He looked at me with a aggitated face.

"I'm sorry druv, Aliya got second thoughts and ran away" I said with my eyes a little misty. Did I say I'm mature now ? Ha ! What a joke.

"WHAT" he screamed, his forehead began sweating.

Looking at his face, navya started laughing even I joined her.

"Nandu! I swear to god-"

"Hold on howdy boy, your bride is getting ready stop acting like your panties are on fire" I said raising my eyebrows. He sighed, calming himself as others threw a fit of laughter.

"Oh! His wedding panties will be on fire tonight for sure" Cabir said chuckling.

"Shut up ! I'm wearing boxers not panties " Druv screamed out in frustration while the whole place got silent.