chapter 64(A)

"I have every right on you" he pulled me impossibly close holding my both arms.

"Really and who gave you that right on me?" I replied in anger.

"No one gave me ...." he stopped in the middle and cupped my nape pulling my face closer to his.

"I earned it" saying this on my lips, he slammed his lips on mine.

His kiss was brutal, filled with hunger and urgency. As if I would vanish if he unwind his lips from mine. I too kissed him with equal force, I mean this was what I wanted. Right !!.

He broke the kiss when I started getting breathless, we both were panting hard. He placed his head on my shoulder and took me into a dear hug. I sighed and hugged him back. Slowly I felt his breath on my neck, his lips trailing on my neck which made me loose myself. He hid his face in my hairs and sighed. I combed his hairs with my fingers, feeling the silk textures of his hairs.

"Can I sleep here with you, please?" He asked in husky voice. His plead made me weak, I slowly nodded.

Here goes all our argument in gutter.

He gave me a weak smile and led me to the bed. Only I know how hard my heart was beating, my whole body shook in excitement. I climbed the bed, soon he followed me. He pulled me in his arms, placing his head on my chest, hugging me close, wrapping his arms around my stomach. I wrapped my one arm around his shoulder and another brushed his hairs soothing him.

This moment just belong to me and manik. Neither Aryamaan nor soha came to my mind, this instinct I don't care anything in this world except us.

All this is insane, I mean our life was so simple before that soha entered our life. Everything was so perfect, I was thinking of, how to bring manik and rishab closer but because of that bitch everything got spoilt. Now everything is freaking complicated. Ayiaapa make sure I never find that girl alone in a room, if I did then I'll make sure of breaking every freaking bone in her body.

My thoughts were broken when I heard maniks phone buzz. He opened his eyes in drowsiness. He must be very tired. He removed his phone out of his pocket, received the call and kept it on my chest and kept his head on top of that. I giggled slightly at his act. He's such a baby.

"Hello"

"Yeah Cabir, tell"

"I'm sleeping dude, what is it ?"

"What, but why?"

He said sitting up and grabbed the phone and continues talking.

"I mean, why all of a sudden?"

"Yeah Oki, make necessary arrangements required for the meeting "

"Sure, I'll meet you directly in the their company"

"Bye"

He sighed and laid back on my chest keeping his phone on side table. He hugged be back, hiding himself in my warmth.

"Manik is there any problem,you got tensed all of a sudden ?" I asked softly expecting an answer.
"Nothing that matters to you" his tone made me sigh. Seriously what should I do to this guy, I mean I feel like tying him upside down and give him third degree treatment untill he spills out the truth.

A part of me want to push him aside and tell him to get out of my room, and another part of me want to cling to him and sooth him.

Do I have mental issues ?

Seriously need to get checked once.

I bent my head a bit to have a look at his face, he was sound asleep. He should be really very tired. I smiled looking at his sleeping form. I don't know about his, but I have my plans set up.

First, I need to maintain my distance from manik. I know you guys must be laughing right now but hey I'm serious. But a bit excited about what will happen, if he gets to know I'm ignoring him. I smirked at the thought.

Second, I need to take care of that bitch soha. I know manik will show them what they are in the business what-so-ever but I need to show soha her place in this house. For that I might need a little help from Arav but I'm sure he would feel ecstatic to help me.

Third, I need to make mukti's engagement a memorable one. I have a plan that includes Rishab too. For that still there is time.

Fourth, ummm..Shit I forgot to call mom and dad. I need to do that first thing in the morning.

I have to complete all these four tasks properly and for that I need rest so, Nandini Murthy have a good sleep cause from tomorrow you have loads of work to do.

Slowly I dozed off holding manik close.

Manik's pov....

I woke up when my phone buzzed, I opened my eyes and took my phone from side table and checked. It was the reminder for the meeting. I sighed and looked up, to be greeted by an angelic face. I smiled looking at her sleeping form, I mean she looks so cute with her lips pouting. I could stare at her all day, but soon my smile turned into a frown when I remembered her little stunt that she pulled yesterday.

Only I know how I controlled my anger, not to push that Aryamaan away when she was clinging to him. And Aryamaan her boyfriend, like seriously what was this girl thinking. I can't even stand, that person being close to her for a second and she claimed him as her boyfriend in front of everyone. I so wanted to rip that little head of his, and kiss her infront of everyone to show whom she belongs too. But I stayed quite.

I wanted to smash things to the ground, and mainly I wanted to fight to get my anger out of my system but something was stopping me. Every time I think of doing such things, Nandini's face pops up and the moments we shared in the past starts playing in my mind, how she made me feel better. That's what held me together last night.

After everyone left, I came to her room and waited for her. I know all this she is doing to make me jealous and the worst part is I am getting jealous.

Argh! Single thought of her being out with that Aryamaan at night time made my blood boil.

When she came back, I was both relieved and tired. Soo many things to take in. One side that soha and Harshad, other side Nandini and her pranks. Having her soo close to me, I forgot everything, all I wanted was to hold her close and have a good sleep. That's what I did but that Cabir's call was disturbing.

I just don't understand why did they keep board meeting today, is it has anything to do with that Harshad ? I guess so.

I sighed. I just want this two weeks to get over and once I have that project in my hand, I will set everything back to its righteous places. For now, why am I getting a bad feeling regarding Nandini ?. I don't think she will sit quite untill she finds out the truth and for that she will go on irritating me with that Aryamaan but look at my fate, I know all this is her drama, what all she is doing is fake still I can't stop myself from getting affected.
When did I grow this possessive??

Damn Nandini.

I kept my elbow on the pillow and rested my head on my palm. I slowly raised my other hand and cupped her cheek, they were soo soft. She looks soo calm when she is asleep but exactly opposite when she is awake.

I bent down and placed a kiss on her cheek softly and trailed down my kisses till her lips and pressed my lips on her pouted lips. Shit! I just want to stay here all day long and kiss her.

What are you doing to me Nandini ?

When I pressed my lips on hers and moved back, she mumbled something and went back to sleep. I slightly chuckled. Suddenly a dirty thought came to my mind don't ask me why, but how would she look when I make love to her. I couldn't stop blushing at the thought of it. I know there's  a long way to go but still I couldn't stop myself.

My heart felt heavy at the thought, this cute little girl does soo many things to my heart. I gathered her in my arms and hugged her close. I sighed in content. This is all I need. I just can't stay away from this petite girl for long. I hate to leave her but I had to, otherwise I would be late for the meeting. I stood up not before pecking on her lips and her forehead.