chapter 65(B)

"I'm on my way" I said and hung up the call. It was Cabir.

We had our breakfast at Cabir's then we came back to our house. Nandini was silent through out the way and even I didnt question her as lots of things were going on in my mind. When we reached home, she went in muttering 'thank you' and I made a really bad face. Shaking my head, I got ready and right now I'm in my car looking at the contents of the meeting.

Soon car came to halt, I ordered driver to park the car as I got down. Making my way inside the elevator, I reached 12th floor where meeting is held.

Morning I hired an assistant, Varun. He used to work in marketing department in our company but I needed a hand until I finish this deal so I hired him and moreover he's trust worthy. 

As I entered, varun came into my view and took files from my hands.

"Sir, meeting will start any minute now and all delegates are already inside" he said.

"Good, and where is Cabir ?" I asked as we walked inside.

"Cabir sir is in the conference room sir" he stated.

I nodded.

We entered the conference room and the members of the board were seated. All turned towards me as I entered.

"Mr. Malhotra " Mr. Kapoor greeted me with a smile extending his hand.

"Mr. Kapoor" I greeted back taking his hand for an hand shake.

Mr. Kapoor is a friend of dad, an old and respected member of the board. I usually call him uncle but in the meetings we greet formally.

"Look whose here, finally Mr. Malhotra decided to make his presence" a mocking voice attracted my attention. My eyes wondered and fell on the person whom I despise.

Harshad saxena.

"I'm on time Harshad unlike you, people have tones of work to do " I said with a sarcastic smile.

I heard few chuckles which made Harshad glare at me.

Who the hell cares....

I made my way towards Cabir and sat next to him.

"Well, I heard a lot about you Mr. Malhotra and finally I got to meet you" a person of age nearly 40 spoke, who was sitting next to Harshad.

I've never seen him before.

"Haa! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Dilip Patil. Harshad's partner" he said extending his hand.

Where as I sat still on my seat, he is Dilip patil. The one who raped and killed Naira. The day when Nandini got drenched in rain and the time when Nandini shared everything including nandinis yesterday's break down came rushing into my mind. I starred at him blankly.

"Huh" he took his hand back with an awkward smile when I didn't accept it.

I came out of my trance when Cabir shook me.

"Dude, where are you lost ?" He whispered in my ears.

"Huh, n-no no where " I said shaking my head. I need to concentrate.

I looked at Dilip and Harshad who were starring at me, I just turned my attention towards the file ignoring them.

If I imagine what all that dilip patil did to naira, I might just break his nose right now so I diverted my attention.

"Now, as all the members are here, let's begin the meeting" Mr. Kapoor started.

"This meeting is held to present a brief outlined copy of your project, as we informed everyone last week so I request everyone to hand over your project file to my secretary " Mr. Singhania stated.