chapter 57

Manik's pov ..

I don't know what nandini might be thinking right now. God !! She might have felt soo bad, she doesn't deserve this not even me. But I need her, I want her and I can't loose her. Her words, her pouts, her smirks, her crazy talks, her winks ....haahh !! Every god damn thing about her make me crave for her more.

Since the day she entered my life, she just turned it upside down. Made me feel good about myself, gave me motivation that if we had a horrible past then that is not the end of our life. She went through soo much in her life, still she stands out there without any fear. There are so many things to learn from her. The way she handles things is incredible. Best thing was she didn't give me false condolence that I wasn't at fault in rishab's case. She accepted me just the way I am. She altered all the odd and bad things in my life to good one. Most of all she gave me my mukti back.

The Life once I hated is now which I enjoy and live it. Before, I hated the thought of going back home but now I crave to go home back, just to spend time with her. She just makes me feel special and she is all I need in my life. I don't know about next life but in this life I won't let her go away from me, never. Call be obsessed freak or possessive I don't care all I know is I won't let her out of my life no matter what it takes.

My thoughts were broken when the door of my cabin opened harshly, I know who it is.

"What the fuck is happening manik ??" Came cabirs angry voice. His eyes were spitting fire, I think he already heard the news.

"Cabir calm down..." He cut me in the middle. .

"Calm down, you want me to fucking calm down " he said slamming his fist on my table. Uff !! I should have expected this. I removed a file from the lower drawer of the table and placed it on the table and pushed it to his side.

His angry face turned into a confused one before picking up the file. He glanced at me once before opening the file. I kept a straight face. He started reading it, soon his confused face turned into shocked one. He raised his head and looked at me in shock.

"How the hell can this happen ??" He said slamming the file on my table, running his fingers in his hairs.

"You really want me to tell you" I said in duh tone.

"But who can do this ??" He asked in confusion, shock was still evident in his eyes.

"That's what I don't know cabir and that is what we need to find" I said in calm tone, but only I know how badly my blood was boiling.

Cabir sat on the chair infront of mine, he was in deep thoughts.

"But all our employees are trusted one manik, who has the audacity to go against us" he said stressing himself out.

"Cabir dont get yourself stressed oki, we will find out cause now freaking out is not an option" I said fisting my fingers.

"Oki oki fine, but what's with that soha's thing... Girlfriend seriously ??" He said in disgusted tone.

I couldn't stop but chuckle.

"Why are you laughing now" he said in irritated voice.

"Nahh just remembered how she acted "  I said remembering the day when she came to my house to meet me.

"Dude stop these riddles and tell me properly and exactly what the hell happened ...wait did she threaten you or blackmail you ??" He asked in curious tone.

"Seriously cabir, you really think I would let her threaten me and dude she is not that dumb, she played it wisely this time also" I said gritting my teeth.