Auditions

Thursday came much quicker than everyone had expected.

"Shit, I fucking did it" Alex said breathlessly as he approached Adelaide and Kat.

"Did what?" Kat asked curiously as Adelaide's eyes widened.

"You did??" Adelaide asked skeptically, surprise apparent on her face.

"Yup. I signed up for an audition slot today for Glee club" Alex grinned nervously.

"Oh my god! Yayayay! Congrats! Awww! Now we can all do this together!!" Kat squealed with excitement.

"If I get in" Alex mumbled.

"What are you singing?" Adelaide asked as they walked together through the halls.

"No idea" He sighed.

"Well you better get on it! We can figure it out during lunch, meet at noon in the music room?" Kat suggested.

"Sounds good" They nodded and then all headed off in their separate directions.

~

"Did you go over your part???" Hillary huffed as the two walked through the halls, past the trio, at an urgent pace.

"Of course Hill, who do you think I am?" Westley scoffed with a smirk on his face as he watched the girl beside him roll her eyes. He loved annoying her.

"In the right key?" She questioned further.

"I'm a rockstar babe, don't worry" Westley laughed, throwing his arm around her.

"That's why I'm worried. It's a pop song, not a rock or alternative song or whatever weird shit you listen to" Hillary argued, shrugging off his arm and crossing her own arms over her chest.

"Chill babe, I made sure this audition would be perfect, just for you" He put his arm around her again and pulled her close this time, pressing a kiss on her temple as she sighed once more and then left to get to her class. Westley chuckled as she power-walked away and then caught up with Liam.

"Is Hillary mad again?" Liam smirked.

"Isn't she always?" Westley smirked back, "She's stressed about our Glee audition, of all things, as if we're not gonna get in" He rolled his eyes.

"Isn't that club lame?" Liam frowned, suddenly anxious. He was planning on auditioning as well, but he didn't plan that his friends would be too, and they had no idea about his secret hobby.

"Not anymore! See you in third hour!" Westley called out as he ran off in order to get to his first hour on time.

"Yeah... See yah" Liam mumbled as he went his own way.

How was he suppose to hide now?

~

All around the school that day, singing could be heard. Kids from every grade were trying out and practicing with each other.

At lunch, Adelaide, Kat, and Alex found themselves in the music room, helping Alex rehearse his song of choice.

On the football field, Hillary and Westley were running the choreography Hillary had made him learn for their doubles audition and Leela was touching up her make up, unconcerned with the stakes of the audition that seemed to loom upon everyone else.

In a sophomore free period classroom, Marcus Ray Honor and Jacob Lynn Meyers were rehearsing their song together in the corner, rambling nervously about the juniors that were supposedly auditioning for the club as well. In another corner of the room, Tia (short for Tatiana) Ruth Mellark and Manuel José Arias were giving each other pointers on their songs, anxious and excited.