|"Seokie"|YoonSeok|2|

@MinSugaLover7

A continuation of "Seokie"
:)

----

  "I'm sorry but... I don't know you..."

  Those words broke Yoongi's heart. He knew the damaged would be severe, that Hoseok was badly damaged that night.

  But he didn't think it would come up to this. Amnesia.

  The doctors said that he should attend teraphy. So he could gain his memory back.

  So they did. They made him attend theraphy, brought him the scrapbooks he and Taehyung made. They had showed them all 12 scrapbooks but he still haven't remembered a thing.

  This broke all of their hearts.

  Maybe if they weren't so stupid and didn't drag their sunshine into this... Maybe he would be just fine. Maybe Hoseok would be the one to take care of them, not the other way around...

  And after Yoongi planned their trip... Especially how he wanted it to end with him in one knee, holding an open velvet box that held a ring. Infront of him would be where Hoseok stood, all beautiful and glistening. But no.

  All of it suddenly got taken away from them in one minute.

  The doctors haven't let them in for a few months, saying that they might interfere.

  Now it was March. Again.

  It was nearly their anniversary too.

  March 19, was suddenly a date that Yoongi had dreaded. He couldn't stand it, celebrating their anniversary alone. Celebrating his birthday alone. Going to school with no one welcoming him with a big heart shaped smile. He missed that. He missed Jung Hoseok.

  It was suddenly March 8. A day before Yoongi's birthday.

  Then it was 11:04 PM.

  Yoongi prepared to sleep, he layed down and sighed.

  11:11 PM

  Yoongi decided to take a chance and muttered a wish under his breath.

  "I wish Hoseok would come back to me. That when I wake up, he'll be beside me."

  11:32 PM

  Yoongi was asleep.

  So deep in his dreams that he didn't notice his bed dipping down and support a new weight. He didn't feel the arms that snaked around his waist and the stranger's head on his chest.

  Instinctively, Yoongi wrapped his arms around the stranger and fell deeper in to sleep.

  12:43 AM

  Yoongi stirred and opened his eyes. He looked around sighed. "It was only a dream..."

  He then smelt pancakes and thought, "Did those idiots break in to my house?"

  He stood up and went to the kitchen.

  There stood a male with glistening black hair. He wore nothing but shorts and an orange apron.

  He turned around and Yoongi saw a familiar face.

  "Seokie?"

  "Hey Yoon." The other said with a smile.

-------

  :)