•i'm not attracted to a witch•

Start from the beginning

A single tear escapes from her left eye as she remembered her twin daughters. She missed them so much. She missed their small swaddled bodies in her arms. She missed their cries when they found out she's not with them in the nursery. She missed their coos when she would caressed their tiny cheeks with her fingers.

"Here."

Imogen gasped in surprise and turned to find a tall, handsome young man with curly brown hair and blue eyes. He has a hand held out, handing his handkerchief to her.

"I couldn't possibly---"

The handsome brunet smiled softly at Imogen as he gently wiped her tears with his handkerchief. "There. Now, stop crying. It'll ruin your beautiful face." he said.

Imogen's eyes widen at the stranger's touching gesture before looking down with a shy smile on her face. "Thank you."

The handsome brunet laughed softly. "Don't you worry about it."

Imogen chuckled and smiled. "I'm Imogen. Imogen Farien Avery." she introduced herself before giving her hand out.

The handsome stranger smiled as he took the noirette's hand, softly linking his hand with hers. "Kaleb. Kaleb Westphall."

~•~•~

Klaus Mikaelson in his bedroom, listening to Mozart's Requiem in D Minor K 626-3 on a record player while he furiously tried to stretch a canvas over a wooden frame for a painting. When he teared through the canvas, he angrily threw it all across the room as he yelled at the top of his lungs with overwhelming frustration

The canvas was thrown nearby the door, where Imogen was standing, staring at Klaus with sadness in her eyes. She didn't blame him for being frustrated. It's been months since they've been pretending to be mourning and grieving for the death of their twin daughters, to trick everyone especially Francesca and the Guerrera family.

Imogen sighed quietly as Elijah Mikaelson appeared beside her and place a comforting hand on her shoulder. The noirette turned to him and smiled before looking back at Klaus. The older Mikaelson withdrew his hand from the noirette's shoulder and picked up the canvas his younger brother threw and examined it.

"I suppose we shall have to call this your white period." Elijah joked.

Imogen chuckled at Elijah's horrible joke as she entered the room. Elijah glanced at her and smiled softly.

Klaus turned to the two. "I'm missing a crucial color in my palette, that of my enemies' blood." he said.

Elijah looked around messed up room. "Well, I recommend a Venetian red, with a dash of rust."

Elijah's joke caused Klaus to completely lose his temper while Imogen looked away.

"It's been months! I, Imogen and I adhered to our plan to sit and do nothing, sell our grief. And now, our daughters are safely away, and another full moon is upon us, another night of pathetic weakness as the moonlight rings steal my strength!" Klaus said angrily and loudly.

Imogen walked over to Klaus and gently cupped his face with her hands, which calmed him down. Elijah looked at the two with a sympathetic look on his face.