Yours Only And Forever

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks, you want to try and find somewhere to sit?" Emma asked as she and Killian entered the crowded bar. Since it was the only one in Storybooke, no wonder half the town was enjoying the Friday night with a couple of drinks. Killian nodded and began to look for an empty table while Emma went to order some shots. As she waited for the bartender to come over to her, a dirty blonde, brown-eyed man walked over to Emma.

"Hey there. I'm Johnny." He said, extending his hand out so she could shake it. She did, but only to be polite.

"I'm-" She started but he interrupted her.

"I know who you are, Emma Swan. You've saved this town enough times for us to know your name." He said. Emma smiled and luckily the bartender came just in time. Emma ordered her shots and was fishing through her pocket to take out her cash when Johnny slides a twenty dollar bill to her.

"My treat," he smiled.

************

Killian had found them a small table to sit at and was waiting for Emma to come back with their drinks. After a long week at the station, they had both earned a break. He looked around the room to see what was taking her so long when he spotted her easily. To Killian she was the most beautiful woman there, so why would it take him long to find her in a crowd? He also spotted a man trying to hand her money while she clearly denied him and gave it back.

"Screw the table," Killian mumbled to himself as he marched towards them. As he neared Emma and the man, she heard her say 'Back off. I'm here with someone. I'll pay for these'. When Emma slid the money back, the man placed his hand on hers and smiled at her.

"Who the bloody hell do you think you are? I believe she said she came here with someone. I'm her husband, mate." Killian growled at the man and stood protectively in front of Emma.

"No wonder she agreed to run away with me. You seem clingy." Laughed Johnny. Although Killian knew it wasn't true, the thought of Emma leaving him did hurt. Emma guessed Killian's thoughts and squeezed his hand.

"In your dreams. Now back off you son of a-" Snapped Emma when Johnny tried to take her hand. Killian clenched his jaw an turned red instantly. He'd had enough of this guy.

Before Killian could pierce Johnny's skull with his hook, Emma punched him in the face. Johnny stumbled backward but regained his balance. He glared at Killian and went to tackle him but took Emma down instead, as a result of his blurred vision. "Swan!" Yelped Killian as she fell backward. They landed hard on the ground, and Johhny smirked when he noticed he was laying on top of the blonde. He pinned her hands down on the floor and pressed his mouth to hers. Emma squirmed but couldn't pull away. Johnny bit her lip as Emma frantically tried to get his disgusting mouth off hers. She tried to kick him but failed. Shattered glass fell around Johhny's head, and suddenly he went unconscious and his body rolled onto the floor. A panicked and angry Killian stood above Emma with a broken bottle in his hand. He dropped it on the floor and went down on his knees to Emma. He pulled her hand so she was sitting and wrapped her in a shaky hug, rubbing her back and kissing her hair. Emma closed her eyes and let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you hurt? Emma are you all right?" Killian asked as he examined her. Emma nodded shakily and pulled them both into a kiss. They held each other tightly for a few seconds before Emma slowly pulled away. She stared into Killian's worried, big blue eyes. She smiled reassuringly. Killian kissed her forehead and slowly stood up with Emma. She placed her arms around his neck as Killian glared at Johnny's unconscious body.

"I am going to destroy that bastard for ever laying a finger on you," Killian said, keeping his arms around Emma. Although she was traumatized, her heart glowed as Killian held her protectively, ready to beat up anyone who messed with her.