Car Wash

Emma and Killian were leaving the diner, holding hands. The weather had recently become slightly warmer than usual, so just about everyone in Storybrooke was enjoying the day and walking around town. The couple made it to Emma's car, and as she reached for the door handle a blue truck sped down the street and over a muddy puddle. Killian grabbed Emma's shoulder and pushed them down behind the bug to avoid the splash. Once the car had shielded them from the mud, Killian and Emma peeked over the car.

"Thanks." She mumbled, holding out her hand to help him up. Her eyes followed the truck as it made a sharp turn right. Being the sheriffs, Killian and Emma climbed into her car and drove after the speeding truck.

*********************

"Ha! That man got what he deserved for nearly covering us in mud!" Exclaimed Killian excitedly as they made it to their home.

"We arrested him because he stole that car, but yeah, he deserved it." Laughed Emma as they hopped out of the car. She examined her no longer yellow bug sadly, how dare someone mess with her beloved bug?!

"You're glaring at the land vessel and it is scaring me, Swan," Killian said nervously as she silently cursed the man who did this. Beads of sweat ran down her forehead as the bright sun warmed up the town. Emma suddenly got an idea and marched off into the shed. Killian followed curiously. She opened it and began to search for something. Killian would have offered to help if only he knew what his wife was looking for. Emma eventually found a bucket and pulled it out.

"We're washing my car. Can you help me find the sponges please?" Asked Emma. Killian looked in the shelf Emma couldn't reach and found some sponges. He smirked, loving how annoyed she got when he showed off his height. She rolled her eyes and took the sponges from his hand, grabbing the bucket and soap. Killian ran and stood in front of her, blocking her exit.

"You never said thank you for finding the sponges," He grinned, puckering his lips and waiting for hers to collide with his. Emma smiled and went to kiss him, but just before their lips touched his, she pulled away and pecked his cheek instead.

"Bad form, love. Now you owe me two kisses, a thank you and an apology." Killian sulked as he let a victorious Emma leave the shed.

"And you shall receive your payment as soon as I get my bug looking brand new, my love" She smiled as she walked to the garden hose. She turned the nob and pulled it to her car. She began to spray her car with water while Killian just stood there.

"Well, are you going to help?" Asked Emma, making Killian nod and walk over to her side. He took the hose from her while she poured the soap into the bucket. She dipped one of the sponges in the foamy substance and began to scrub her car with it. Killian did the same.

Killian smiled to Emma from the front of the car while she did the side. "So Emma, just wondering, why does it matter to you so much that you clean this- this,"

"Car."

"Car. Why is it so important that you wash it?" He asked.

Emma sighed. "Because this car has been my home. It's been with me through hell and back. It all ready has some scratches and now there's mud all over it and I want to clean it."

Killian nodded. They both continued to scrub the mud off the car. Suddenly, Killian had an idea. He grabbed the hose and sprayed Emma with water. She gasped and tried to cover her face with her hands.

"Killian!" She laughed as her makeup dripped down her face. She suddenly had an idea too. She used her magic to stop the hose, which made Killian frown. She extended her hands to either side of her and water began to flow down the street. More and more water joined Emma's side and Killian gulped. She waved her hands and the giant wave fell over Killian, who tried to run away but wasn't fast enough. Emma laughed as he lay on a muddy puddle in the grass, spitting out water.

"What.The.Hell." Coughed Killian as Emma walked over to him with a smug smiled on her face. She held out her hand to help him up, but Killian pulled her down into the mud with him. They both laughed and began throwing mud at each other.

"And now I think we can agree that you owe me a hundred kisses now, Swan." He chuckled. Emma rolled her eyes and hovered over him. She slowly bent down to kiss him when her phone ran. Killian groaned as Emma answered.

"Hello?"

"Emma! I've been getting calls from the people in your street and the block behind it. Everyone's water was cut off," said David worriedly. Emma bit her lip.

"Oh yeah, I think I know who's responsible. I'll deal with it, no problem. I have to go. Bye dad!" She laughed and hung up. Killian, who was stll laying on the grass, expected her to finish what they started and finally get that well-earned kiss, but Emma stood up and wiped mud off her jeans. Killian sighed and stood up as well.

"One hundred and one," He said. Emma laughed and picked up the hose again and finished getting soap suds off her car. Killian ran to her and flipped her around and kissed her passionately. She closed her eyes and draped her arms around his neck, the water hose still in her hands, sprinkling water over them.

"So I take it I now owe you one less kiss?" Emma whispered against his lips.

Killian shook his head. "No. I kissed you. You're meant to be the one to kiss me." He said, holding her against him. Emma smiled and kissed him softly. Killian's hand traveled up her back and rested on the back of her head while his hook was placed on her hip. Emma slowly pulled away and moved a wet strand of hair off his forehead.

Killian kissed her nose. "One hundred left."

This was super short but I love it. I had the idea while washing a car and I was like 'this is such a basic task people do but CaptainSwan could probs manage to make it cute, funny and romantic.' Also, I'm new to writting fanfics so I'm never really sure whats 'socially acceptable and cool', so I don't know if I should be replying to comments, but I want to thank you for such nice feedback. It means a lot. I hope you'll keep giving me constructive critism and suggestions. Hope you enjoyed!