"What the fuck!?" He shouted at me.

"You ever fucking raise your hand at me like that again, I'll do a lot fucking worse," I told him.

He glared at me before he bolted out of the room without another word.  I rolled my eyes and and sat down on the floor of the library, leaning my head against the wall. How could he be so stupid about this? He had no clue what it was like to have a little brother that you wanted to protect. I wanted Alan to stay as blissfully ignorant for as long as I could.  I didn't want him to worry about anything he didn't have to. It might have sounded terrible but I didn't think he needed to know that our dad killed our mom.  It was too late to tell him something like that.

"I can't believe you just punched my best friend in the face with a frozen hand," Austin said, standing over me.

"So what?" 

"That's not nice. But it as the best damn thing I've ever seen."

"Glad I could amuse you."

He sat down next to me. "I didn't see why you did it but did he at least deserve it?"

"Yeah, he raised his hand at me first."

"Shoulda frozen his ass," Austin muttered. "I should tell Alan to burn him."

"No, no Alan doesn't need to be involved."

"You know, he does deserve to know," Austin told me softly.

"Not you too," I muttered.

'He's eighteen, not eight."

"I'm aware of his age."

"And he deserve to know about his mom."

"It's just going to hurt him," I said.

"Doesn't matter, he needs to know."

I sighed and closed my eyes as I leaned my head back, hitting the wall a little. "He's fine not knowing."

"Kellin..."

I let out a whine. "I can't."

"Why can't you?"

"He's already got so much on his mind and i can't add to that Aust. I mean, I know he blames himself for everything that's happened since we left. And if I told him that our dad killed our mom, he's going to blame himself and he's going to beat himself up over the fact that he didn't save her and he couldn't have, he was only four."

"Well that's something that happens and he's your brother. He should know what happened to his mom. Just let him know there was nothing he could've done and be there to comfort him."

I bit my lip and nodded my head. I knew he was right but, I still felt bad about it all.

"Just tell him Kellin. Out of everything you could tell him, this is one of them."

I let out a soft sigh. "I can't handle seeing him hurt and torture himself over this."

"He has feelings too and it probably hurts more knowing you're hiding things."

"I know," I murmured.

"You should also talk to Victor about what happened between you two," Austin said and winced. "He may or may not have destroyed the living room. Again."

"Oh great..."

Austin laughed. "That's what happens when you're dating a guy whose curse took away his self control when it came to anger."

"Figured."

"But, for some reason, you still like the asshole."

"I know, it's a mess."