The Movies Part 1

Your outfit:

Michael's Outfit:

Michael's Outfit:

Michael is visiting his family in Mississippi and brings you along

Michael is visiting his family in Mississippi and brings you along. While there he offers to let you explore the wonderful highlights of the town and takes you to a local movie theater called Tobie cinema. " Y/n stop playing", Michael jokingly laughs as he wraps his arms around your waist and lifts you off the ground.
" Michael put me down", you say as you struggle in his arms.

Your both parked in the movie theater parking lot and he practically dragged you out the car.

He proceeds to ignore you and sits you down on the hood. You try to escape but he puts both of his hands on the hood of the car one on each side of your waist. He smirks darkly at you and leans forward, and your breath hitches in anticipation. " Babygirl", he leans closer to whisper in your ear, " you love daddy right". He leans back a little to see your reaction. You take a gulp and softly say, " yes". " And that pussy is mine...right", he says as his hands trail to your inner thighs and his fingers gently rub circles on the spots.

You feel the movement through your jeans and it feels scorching. You reply with another soft 'yes' as his eyes stare deeply into your y/e/c ones. He ‭leans closer to you only to leave a trail of kisses on your neck and whisper in your ear, " Then baby", he practically moaned the rest, " do daddy a favor". His next words send shivers of arousal up your spine, " Your pants bother me. Take them off", and you practically melt.