08

PRIVATE MESSAGE
sista [sabrina]
bro [troy]

bro
Sabrina
Talk to me
I'm sorry
Please answer

today

sista
Come over.

--
~real life~

Sabrina had decided to take Chase's advice. She shouldn't hold a grudge against her brother, it was time she forgave him. He had a key to her apartment, so when he walked straight into Sabrina's room she wasn't surprised.

"Hey." Troy stood there in the doorway, regretting every word he had said in the group chat.

"Hi." Sabrina said awkwardly.

Troy stuttered, "Uh, w-where's Angel?"

"Mads swung by to take her on a walk." She said while standing up. Sabrina stared him down until he spoke.

"I'm really sorry. I had no right to tell you what to do." Troy explained. "It was wrong of me."

"Yeah that was rude, and it really hurt me." Sabrina said. Troy looked at his feet. "But, I forgive you." He looked up surprised. "You're my brother. How could I not."

Sabrina smiled and he pulled her into a hug.

"It won't happen again. I'll support that you like him. I promise." He said. Sabrina nodded at him. "Can I stay over tonight?"

"Of course. Stay all you want." She said.

Troy collapsed onto her bed, making himself at home. Sabrina sat next to him. "What are you gonna do? Got any plan?"

"You mean with liking Chase?" She asked and he nodded. "Well... no. I'm gonna just be patient. Maybe something will happen. But for now I'll value our friendship."

Troy agreed. "Now enough with the boy talk." She laughed as Troy said it. "Let's talk about which ones better, DC or Marvel."

"Ugh."

--
INSTAGRAM

liked by vanessamorgan and 704,256 others

troyliam: smiling atcha :)
Photo creds: @sabrinarose (even tho the pic wasn't that great)

comments

sabrinarose: shut up😂 my photography skills are great

username1: the Dyer siblings have come backkk

username2: I'm so glad this duo is back

vanessamorgan: ya welcome ya'll. This was our doing. The siblings are back because of US @diana.lopez
diana.lopez: @vanessamorgan exactly guys. Uhm, where's my thank you gift? I expect a box of chocolates and a puppy.
chasekeith: @vanessamorgan @diana.lopez actually I should be the one getting the chocolates and a puppy
vanessamorgan: @chasekeith wtf did you even do in this situation?
chasekeith: @vanessamorgan 😏
diana.lopez: @chasekeith I am confusion

username3: I love these friends😂 ^