idk what to call this chapter rip

Todoroki and Midoriya were just playing around at first, blowing off steam, right?

Then when did they start kissing?

Midoriya was pinned under Todoroki on his bed, eyes half lidded and shirt riding up on him. His hair was messy and a deep red blush was spread across his face.

Todoroki pulled away from the kiss slowly.

“T-Todoroki-kun” Midoriya moaned quietly.

Todoroki smirked. “Call me Shouto, Izuku” Midoriya’s face flushed red once again and he covered his face with his arm. “Izuku~” Shouto teased. “Show your face please?” “N-no” Midoriya said playfully. Todoroki grabbed his arm, gently pinning it to the bed. “Do you want to continue..?” Shouto asked, not wanting to do this without permission from him. Midoriya nodded quickly “p-please” shouto let go of Midoriya's arm, lightly freezing it to the bed. His hands travelled up his shirt, causing midoriya to moan quietly. His fingers reached his nipples and Midoriya let out another moan. Shouto, liking his response started circling his fingers around his nipples. Leaving Midoriya a moaning mess. All of a sudden, he felt Midoriya thrusting upwards, hitting his clothed dick with the other's “I wanna make y-you feel good too” Todoroki didn't need go be told that twice, he quickly Melted the ice around his wrists, making sure it didn't get frostbitten, and letting Midoriya go.

Midoriya shot up, his gaze traveling towards his friend's hard on hidden under his clothing. Izuku smiled, quickly undoing the buttons on his pants with his hands. Midoriya pulled down his boxers slowly, flinching as his dick hit his cheek. “Sorry..” Shouto blushed. Midoriya smirked, opening his mouth and licking the tip. Shouto gasped quietly. Midoriya smiled, opening his mouth further and taking in Shouto’s dick. A moan escaped Shouto’s lips as Midoriya started bobbing his head. shouto clenched onto the bed below him to stop himself from grabbing onto Midoriya’s hair and throat fucking him right then and there. “F-fuck Izuku” Midoriya circled his tongue around the tip, still bobbing his head. “Izuku I'm c-cuming!” Midoriya didn’t show any signs of stopping so Todoroki grabbed onto his hair and pulled him away.

As he was pulled off, Cum spurted onto his face. Shouto immediately went to apologize and reached for tissues but Izuku casually brought his finger upwards and got the cum off his face, drinking it.

and like that Shouto’s self control snapped and he pinned Izuku to the bed. He smirked, taking off Izuku’s pants quickly and sliding his boxers down. “This hard already?” Shouto drew his finger over the slit in Izuku’s member, making him let out a groan. “P-Please Shouto!” “Please? I can't understand what you want, speak clearly~” “please Shou-to put it innn~” he drew out the last letter, voice tinted with desperation and eyes darkened with lust. “I have to prepare you though” He didn't get a response besides Izuku’s quiet whimpering which somehow made Todoroki even more turned on. He brought his fingers up to Midoriya’s mouth. “Suck” midoriya quickly did as told, taking his friend's fingers into his mouth and licking the sides seductively, before moving onto the top and bottom of his fingers. Shouto pulled his fingers away when he thought they were ready, slowly prodding Midoriya’s asshole, causing Midoriya to let out a squeak in surprise. He looked up at Midoriya, surprised at how tight he was. He turned and looked away, a deep red blush tinting his cheeks. “Y-your my first” Shouto’s eyes widened and a deep red blush spread across his face. Todoroki pumped his finger into Midoriya, after a couple seconds of thrusting he added another finger, scissoring him and making Midoriya let out a loud moan, “a-ah! S-shouto!” He panted, eyes half lidded and saliva dripping from the corner of his mouth. “i aa! L-love you! Sh-Shoutooo~” he moaned again, face flushed. Todoroki’s eyes widen as he heard midoriya speak. He leaned forward, fingers still thrusting inside his hole and nibbled on his ear, causing midoriya to let out another moan. “I love you too my little Izuku” he whispered into Midoriya’s ear, making him let out a huff of pleasure. Shouto added another finger, causing Midoriya’s moans to volume up a bit.  His hips rocked backwards slightly, face flushed. “Shou p-please p-put it in” he looked to the side, his face flushed red. Shouto smirked, pulling his fingers out, causing Midoriya let out a whimper of pain, luckily quiet enough for him to not hear. Shouto pulled his pants down just a bit more, his dick still hard, a bit of precum and Izuku’s saliva sticking to it.

He positioned it at Midoriya’s entrance and slowly pushed it inside, causing Midoriya to clench the bedsheets in pain, tears welling up in his dark green eyes. When Todoroki was fully inside he leaned down towards Midoriya, causing the smaller boy to let out a whimper at the sudden movement. Shouto latched his lips to Midoriya’s neck, causing him to moan loudly. “Aa-ahh! S-shoutoo!!” He moaned loudly “does it hurt?” Shouto whispered into Midoriya's ear, making him shiver from the stimulation. “N-no” “good” Midoriya opened his mouth to speak as Todoroki started thrusting into him slowly. Midoriya let out uncontrollable moans. Shouto thrusted lightly at first, earning moans from Izuku. “a-Ah shouto!” Shouto had just hit His sweet spot. “S-Shouto! Right there!” dear god they were lucky the dorms were soundproof. “You like that right there don't you?” Midoriya nodded “I'll just have to abuse it then” Midoriya opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by a loud moan escaping his lips as shouto thrusted in roughly, hitting his prostate. He moaned loudly. “S-shouto I'm Cu-mming!”  “me too” with that Shouto pushed in one last time, filling Izuku with his cum. cum squirted out of Izuku’s dick, leaving him breathless and panting.

“Shou-Shouto” he spoke once he was able to “do you want to do a round two?” Shouto asked. “P-please” he stuttered.

Shouto pulled Midoriya upwards so he was sitting on him (member still inside) Midoriya looked at Todoroki with a puzzled expression “ride me” shouto clarified, Midoriya's face heated up. “A-Are you sure? I might go too s-slow” he stuttered again. “That's fine” “o-okay” midoriya slowly rose himself off todoroki’s member before pushing himself down onto him. “Ah-ahh shouto!” He squeaked as he hit his prostate with shoutos dick. “you enjoying this Izuku?” Shouto teased. “I thought you said it felt weird, but here you are, riding me and moaning like crazy” “Aghh shouto please” “please what?” He smirked, enjoying seeing Izuku this desperate. “Argh, Shouto please! f-fuck me!” He begged. Shouto quickly pushed Izuku down and thrust into him roughly, hitting his prostate head on. Shouto pounded into Izuku, every time his thrusts aimed for his prostate and whenever he hit it Izuku would beg for more and his hole would tighten around Shouto.

Izuku’s POV

Todo- no. Shouto thrust into me with such force I felt as if it might break, my moans were so loud that I briefly wondered if you could them hear through the door. I was jolted back to reality as he pushed into me particularly roughly into my prostate. He was fucking me silly, my mind went blank. All words that escaped my mouth ended up being variations of “shouto” “so deep” “harder” ect. could you blame me though? A person I've had a crush on for a year straight (or a year gAy-) is having sex with me. I repeat. HAVING SEX WITH ME. I felt my face heating up more than I thought possible. “Todo agh god- Nghh  g-gonna cu-cum” he really was a moaning mess under Todoroki. he could hardly form complete sentences and the only thing that kept him sane from the overwhelming pleasure was the fact that he wanted more.

“ I'm almost there too f-fuck Mido, your clenching around me so greedily” he teased. “Are you trying to make me cum first? Cause its working s-shit” he teased once again, and Midoriya below him smirked slightly, face still red from embarrassment, sex, and heat. Shouto chuckled biting into Izuku’s shoulder lightly, just enough to leave a mark before licking the wound. Izuku let out a moan of pain and pleasure as shouto continued thrusting into him. “ Sh-Shouto I'm gahn cumming!” Shouto brought his hand down to Izuku’s dick, stroking it. cum spurted out heavily, Izuku’s eyes slightly rolled back as he came. Cum splattered on his own stomach and some managed to land on his face. Shouto grunted, thrusting in one last time before Cumming deep into Izuku.

~~~~~~aftermath~~~~~~

“Hey Izuku?” Uraraka called out. “Yeah?”

“Is that a hickey?” Izuku’s face flushed and he covered the hickey “no! What never i haven't even-” “now that I look at you, there's a bite mark? Thats some kinky shit Midoriya! Whos the lucky guy?” Mina laughed. Midoriya sighed heavily. Glancing upwards to see Todoroki watching them, His face blushed bright red.

Midoriya excused himself from the conversation and quickly ran over to Todoroki.

Uraraka watched them for a minute before turning to Mina “do you think..?” Uraraka glanced over at Izuku and Todoroki. “Definitely” Mina answered quickly.

((A lot of these aren't gonna be this long but, most of them will be pretty long. also ending these types of fics is really hard for me for some reason??))