Even The Devil Cries

Get ready for even more angst 😜 Zack will be a bit occ so sorry. I need to have some soft moments. I also was informed that I fucking messed up the damn floor numbers sooo.... Yay. So right now you are on floor B4.

Zack's pov.

"You asshole!! How could you make me remember all of that bullshit!!?" I wanna break your bones!! I wanna tear your skin apart!! I wanna control you like a puppet!! Hihihihihihiii!! Doesn't that sound fun!!? ZACK!!!" She shouted and looked at me. Her eyes burned with anger and insanity. She had gone crazy, she laughed and took a hold of her weapon. Her words burned me, I told my self I was not a puppet. But her laughter and cries or agony were making me shake.

"Oh?! Are you afraid Zack!? My my, how beautiful you look!! Those eyes of yours make you look so breakable!!! I just wanna toy with you!!" She was now inches away from me. I hadn't even noticed her moving closer to me. She moved close to me and whispered in my ear.

"Or would you like to beg for your life?.... P-u-ppet?" She asked and something in me snapped. I moved away from her and took a hold of my scythe.

"Like hell I will!!" I said and got ready to attack her.

"Aaaahahahahaa!!! The puppet wants to cut his strings!? Well my dear Zack. You will have to distroy the puppeteer before that!!!" She shouted and attacked me. I shilded myself from her blows, but she kept going. I tried to hit her, but all I did was scratch her cheek. Blood ran from her wound and she seemed to be enjoying it. She attacked me again and I hit her weapon as hard as I would. It flew from her hand onto the floor.

"My my! You sure are strong!! Now do as I command PUPPET!!! AND FIGHT ME!!!" She shouted and pulled a pocket knife from her pocket, she open with swift move and ran towards me. I felt as if the time stopped. I looked at her and noticed the tears in her eyes. *She's crying? Did I do that to her? Did I hurt her!??* I looked at the scythe in my hand. *I can't kill her even tho I could.* I dropped the scythe and turned my head to look at (Y/n). She was getting closet and then I felt it, the pocket knife's blade dug into my skin. It cut my shoulde and I moved my hand around (Y/n). She struggled to get free and tried to get away.

"Let go of me!!!" She shouted and tried to get away from me.

"Let me go now!! Let me go! Let me go.. Let me.... Go..." She slowly calmed down and her screams turned into sobs. I let go of her and she looked at me, she was in shock. She took a hold of the pocket knife and pulled it out. The wound wasn't that deep or big so I didn't mind it.

"(Y/n)?" I asked and she moved away from me.

"I should just kill myself....." She said and ran off. I got up and tried to catch her. She ran into the room with stones and locked the door. I kicked the door and tried to open it.

"Open this door (Y/n)!!!" I shouted trying to get her to open it. I kicked the door and tried everything I could.

"Go away Zack!!" She shouted and I was getting frustrated with this damn door. *Damn (Y/n)!! If you do something to yourself then I will kill you!!!*

"I won't!! Now open this door before I break it!!!" I shouted and kicked the door as har as I could, but nothing.

"Why do you even care!!? You are gonna kill me anyway so I will just make it easier for you!!!" She shouted and I punched thd door so hard that the metal bend.

"Because I broke a promise to you!! I PROMISED THAT NO ONE WILL HURT YOU, BUT I HURT YOU!!! I can't keep a single promise to you...I am just a liar." I said and moved back, I ran towards the door and slammed my body agenst it. I heard a snap sound and pushed the door open. I saw (Y/n) sitting agenst a wall with the pocket knife in her hand. Her sleeves were rolled up and her other hand was bloody. I walk to her and saw the cuts on her hands. I slowly reached for her hand and took the pocket knife from her trembling hand.

"You don't neet that anymore." I said and she looked at me. Her hand traveled to my cheek.

(Y/n)'s pov.

I knew now that I was so little when I lost my mind. So many emotions were running in my head, so many thoughts, so many feelings. I couldn't handle all of them, but as his hand touched my hand I felt all my worries wash away. I looked at him and saw something I never thought I could see. Tears were on his eyes. *I didn't know the devil could cry? What am I talking about? He can't..., but an angel can.* I moved my hand on his cheek and he seemed to be angry.

"Listen Zack. I know emotions are not your thing and you don't really understand human feelings. But I am sure you understan pain, sadness, anger and insanity. We are both just fucked up kids." I said and Zack looked at me dead in the eyes.

"I quess you are right about that." He said and I pat the floor next to me, waiting for him to sit next to me. He did so and I put my head on his shoulder. He didn't see to mind as he was staring at my hands.

"Those scars are old. Aren't they?" He asked and I nod.

"What happen to you?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Why do you wanna know?" I asked and he looked away.

"I just don't wanna hurt you, but I can't stop that if I don't know you." He said and I blushed.

"I didn't know you cared." I said and smiled.

"I don't, but I hate breaking a promise. You were right about me not understanding humans that well. After all I am a monster." Zack said and I moved my hand to his.

"You are more human that most of the humans I have met." I said and Zack looked at me.

"When I was a kid, other kids hated me. I was a freak, my mother was sick and my father wasn't around that much. I started cutting myself one day and after a while I started to cut other people. I think that's when I lost my mind and my fucking sanity. As my mother got even more sick, I started to act normal and soon my mother forced me to do theater. I got a role in a small screen movie and I was soon know as the amazing child actress staring in the biggest movie of the time. I got raped, killed a man and nobody knew it was me. I was manipulating people, lying and acting like a normal person. I tuned 14 and started to murder people and now I am here. With a murdered on my side and an emotionless little girl alone in some hole. I am a walking mess." I said and Zack looked at me. He seemed to be sad and angry.

"You don't need to tell me your story or anything. I just want to know, how to not hurt you." I said and Zack looked at me.

"Just remember that I am nobodies tool or puppet to play with. And I hate lies and liars." He said and I nod. We sat there and soon got up. We walked out of the room and I rolled my sleeves down. I saw two pickaxes on the ground, but desided to leave them.

"We should go back to see if Ray is done." I said and Zack looked at me.

"Yeah." He said and with that we left to see if Ray was back.

I had a major error with my wattpad and I'm sorry that I didn't update, but I finally did.