xiv.

Thomas and Newt were sat on the couch together, Newt munching on cheese pizza with mushrooms, and Thomas munching on pepperoni pizza. They'd decided on watching The Notebook.

"This movie is so bittersweet," Thomas swallowed a bite of his pizza, wiping a spot of sauce off his mouth with his napkin. "I know right!" Newt sighed, eyes locked on the screen, watching Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams put on an amazing performance.

The room became quiet again as they finished their pizza, the only noises coming from the speakers on the TV.

"We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created."

Thomas looked over at Newt, who was dressed in an overside soft pink jumper, one of his favorite articles of clothing, and his tongue immediately running over both of his lip rings, taking note of how different they were.

"Thomas?" Newt spoke softly, a light blush covering his cheeks. Thomas looked away quickly, embarrassed of being caught. "Do... Do you want to kiss me?" his voice was small and nervous.

Thomas was blushing now, avoiding Newt's gaze. "N-no! I mean- I- I wouldn't mind...?" he scrunched his face up and covered his face with his hands. He heard Newt giggle, Newt's hands reaching out to gently move them from Thomas' face. "Kiss me, Thomas," he whispered, inching his face closer.

Thomas' heart was in his throat, beating rapidly. "I- yeah... okay," he mumbled, looking down at Newt's lips, and finally leaving forward, their lips connecting for the first time.

Newt whimpered into the kiss, his hands coming up to hold Thomas' face gently, pulling him closer.

Thomas slowly pushed Newt back onto the couch, keeping their lips connected, and climbed on top of him, placing one knee between Newt's leg and using his arms to hold his body up.

The kiss started to get more heated, tongues touching and teeth clashing, only pulling away to wipe their mouths and breathe.

Thomas pulled away, panting heavily. "We- we should stop," he started to sit up, trying to ignore the disappointed lool on Newt's face. "Do you want to?" Newt asked, pushing himself up with his arms. Thomas laughed, running a hand through his disheveled hair.

"No, not really... but I don't want to rush into anything," he frowned, hoping Newt would understand.

Newt's facial expression softened. "Yeah, that's okay," he nodded, completely sitting up and folding his legs into a criss cross. The atmosphere suddenly turned awkward, both of them unsure as to what to say.

"That was... nice," Newt breathed, running his fingers over his slightly swollen lower lip. Thomas nodded, agreeing. "Yeah... It was. I've wanted to do that for awhile," he admitted, looking over at Newt. "Me too," Newt laughed.

"Finally!" Minho yelled in victory, startling both Newt and Thomas. "Minho!" they both shouted at the same time. "How long have you been standing there?" Newt squealed, his face burning with embarrassment.

"Long enough," Minho smirked. Thomas covered his face, groaning. "Jesus christ, Minho,"

-

i hope you enjoyed! I've been waiting to do this chapter foreverrrrr!