Chapter 18

Oops it's late I'm a liar but it's here, also I was reading old chapters of this to refresh my mind a bit and I had so many mistakes how did y'all manage to read this !!!

Jinyoung pov:

Me, Yugyeom and Bam bam we're just walking out of the room jaebum and Jackson were planning things in to go and find youngjae and Mark  so we can go outside for a bit.

"I think they already headed to the front and are probably waiting outside for us!" I said excited to go out. "Yeah lets head there and find em" said yugyeom turning towards the front doors.

We walked outside and last the gates but couldn't find them still. "Maybe they are still outside and we were just wrong to think they were out here" said bam bam"

"Yeah I guess we should look more inside-" yugyeom was speaking when we heard a scream I can recognize any day.

Youngjae

"What the fuck?!?" Bam Bam yelled. I began to panicked scared...did soemthing happen to them?! Aren't their guards out here..?

That's when we heard Mark yell and realized they were near the back of the kingdom, around the forest leading away, but there should be guards there-"JINYOUNG!!!" I heard yugyeom yell bringing me out of my thoughts.

I looked up and saw bam bam already bolting away as yugyeom grabbed my wrist and said "HEAD IN THE KINGDOM TO SAFETY AND TELL THE GUARDS AND JAEBUM WHATS HAPPENING AND WE WILL HELP THEM!!" He yelled running away right after.

I quickly turned away to go towards the kingdom after yugyeom was out of sight and my mind figured out what was going on but something stopped me.

I bumped into something, more importantly...someone. I looked up and saw one of the most intimidating people I've ever met. Fear was taking over me as he opened his mouth to say something  before everything went black....

"Hello jinyoung, I am Zurith"