"Yeah they haven't given us our personal belongings back." Said Ana and I sighed rubbing my my face, I probably look like shit because I honestly feel like it.

I just want to hug Cameron, go home kiss my kids and spend time with my family.

"I'll get your belongings in the meantime fill out this Police report." I groaned and took my clipboard.

As soon as I took a seat I sobbed.

"My wedding day has been ruined! And Cameron is in jail because of me! I should've put on the damn skirt!" I sobbed in my dads arms.

"No nothing is your fault. It isn't your fault that there perverted assholes walking around. Plus, Gina and your mom are fixing this and changing hours...don't worry everything will be okay. Oh look there is Harold." I wiped my tears and jumped up.

Harold is our family lawyer, his agency also has a line of lawyers for both of our companies.

"They won't let Cameron, Daniel or Nathan out. Apparently the guys that sexually harassed us pressed charges against them because they were defending us when they wouldn't back off." Harold gave me a quick hug and shook his head.

How he is all tidy up and dressed is beyond my knowledge but he always dresses professional no matter what the occasion was.

"Don't worry about it, I will make sure everything is settled and they will be let out immediately." And with that he went to the front desk.

"I need to speak with the head of station now." The same officer sighed.

"Sorry but he isn't in right now-"

"I said I need to speak to him now! And tell him James Harold is here, trust me that will wake him up." The officer scurried away.

"They still haven't given us our belongings, I have a need to call and see how my babies are doing." Nat was grabbing her belly and taking deep breathes.

"Hey get me their belongings now!" Harold yelled at a random officer who paused and quickly nodded.

"Woah are you okay?" I asked her coming to her side and She nodded and then winced.

"Okay maybe not." She winced again.

"We need to get her to the hospital." I Said and my dad helped her stay steady.

"Deep breathes nat." Johnson was quickly on the other side of her.

"Call us an ambulance now she is about to give birth!" Yelled Harold making the only other officer frantically pick up the phone and drop it and then pick it up again.

Don't mess with Harold.

Before we knew it paramedics were running and helping.

"Go I'll make sure everything is okay on this side." My dad kissed my head.

"Yeah I'll stay so we have some people here." Said Gabby giving me a reassuring smile with Jason behind her.

"Please update me on whatever happens." They all nodded and I followed the paramedics.

Johnson and I went in the ambulance with her and the rest said they would follow.

"I want to talk to Eddie." She breathed out as the paramedics took her pulse.

"Fuck I don't have my phone." Johnson patted his pockets.

"I don't either!" I groaned and the paramedic on the other side slipped her phone out.

"Usually I wouldn't do this, but it looks like you guys have had a tough night, go ahead." I gave her a grateful smile and grabbed her Samsung phone.