|1.1|

June laid on her bed, staring aimlessly at the blank ceiling that's reflecting the light from her lamp. Her sock clad feet dangled at the edge of her disheveled full-sized bed,  covered in a white and lilac duvet with a grey fluffy blanket on top, her curly hair was sprawled across it going in every direction.

It was 2 o'clock in the morning, an ungodly hour for a young sixteen year old girl to crave a good fuck, especially with a man five years her senior that's sitting across from her.

This gives her a euphoric high,  a familiar high that she seeks in the night, a world different from the daytime, shrouded in darkness. One with more to offer, holding endless possibilities. She is fixated on the idea of being able to detach  herself from reality, into an evolved era without complications or premeditations; to act as a distraction from the gaping void within her being, which she clings to for comfort at times when life becomes all too real for her. When she feels no escape.

    Sitting across from her was her new "conquest" as she called them. Although twisted and unusual for such a young girl, she had a list filled with a considerable amount of names of the men she's fucked. She kept these names as a trophy of sorts, collecting them with the purpose of remembering each unforgettable night. Though seemingly vain, she utilizes this for personal validation. As a woman, as someone capable of anything. This is one of her many forms of channeling her need to feel control. Something she feels too unfamiliar with.

    Logan remained seated on the white swivel chair. The room stunned him, as did her. It truly was a sight to see. One of the walls was a built in bookcase, abundantly filled with an impressive collection of literature, making him admire her even more. She proudly displayed her obsession with Star Wars, having her room scattered with memorabilia of the film series. It showed how she had nothing to hide, a bold confidence exuding. Her beauty and dark aura is what drew him close. He had never seen a girl look so pure, yet be so sinful.

She grew irritated with the silence that gradually encompassed the room, she wanted to experience something.

Finally breaking the silence, June spoke.
"Let's get out of here shall we?" She puts on a mischievous smile, leaving Logan startled by her proposal.

"What do you have in mind?" He would do anything for her. She has him wrapped tightly around her finger, and he has no intention of letting go.

"It's not like I give two fucks." Her mind was somewhere else. She is not present, she is outside of her body, watching herself.

Surprised by her curt response, this made him want, no, need her even more so than before. He couldn't contain himself much longer, his cock threatening to tear through his dark jeans. This attraction to her, has him reeling.

Quickly, he blurts out "let's fuck at mine" as he grabbed her wrist, heading for the door.

<<<<<

June clung to him as he sucked bruises into her skin, as he palmed her breasts and laved the rosy tips of her nipples with slow drags of tongue that made her toes curl. She flushed, tried to pull her knees together even as they settled against either side of his ribs.

He kissed her senseless, all nipping teeth and soothing swipes of tongue, deft hands easily tugging her pants off and tossing it aside.

Logan's headboard shook against the wall as he thrusted into June's frail body. He evoked cries of pleasure, feeling satisfied at how vulnerable she had become under his touch. His throbbing cock filling her sweet pussy. He rubbed his hand over her ass and spanked it, leaving a light bruise on one of her ass cheeks. June whimpers at the pain and starts to moan as his grip around her neck grows tighter.