#4: Niall Imagine for Crystal

 "Ready princess?' your boyfriend asked, shooting you a grin. "Yep! I still can't believe we're in Australia," you commented grinning back. You were on tour with your boyfriend, Niall, and you were currently in Sydney, Australia. This tour had been your first time ever leaving the UK, and it had always been your dream to go to Australia. Today, you and Niall were going to meet the other boys, as well as their girlfriends.

You arrived at the beach and quickly found the others, greeting them each with a hug. You and the girls layed out your towels while the boys ran off into the water. You, Sophia, Perrie, and El just chatted while you tanned, talking about anything and everything. "So how are you guys liking Austalia so far?" El asked. "Yeah, isn't it your first time her Crystal and Soph?" Perrie added. "It is, I love it so much, it's beautiful," you answered with a smile. "I agree," Sophia added. "It gets more beautiful every time you come," Perrie said. 

After a few hours of chatting, you heard your boyfriend calling your name. "CRYSTAL, CRYSTAL," he yelled. "What Niall?" you asked. "Come get in the water with me," he whined. "Calm your shit Niall, I'll be there in two minutes. You continued your conversation with the girls, closing your eyes and enjoying the sun. You suddenly felt something wet on your stomach. You looked up to see Niall staring at you innocently, soaking wet. "It's been two minutes," he deadpanned. "I'm talking to the girls, Ni," you said sympathetically. "You leave me no choice," he said. :Before you could even respond, you were thrown over Niall's shoulder, his strong arm holding you protectively. Laughing, you started pounding his back with your fists. "Put me down Niall," you said, dragging out the last syllable. "Not a chance," he said laughing. 

"Pleaseeeee," you begged. "Okay, but you asked for it," he said. You suddenly were dropped into the warm water. You looked up at Niall maniacally. "You better run you little shit." Niall's eyes went wide before he started running off. He tried to run fast, but the water held him back, easily allowing you to catch up and wrap your arms around him from behind, smiling when you heard his adorable giggle. 

He turned around and wrapped his arms around you in return. "You're cute," he said with a grin. "You're cuter," you answered, placing a kiss on his lips. "GET A ROOM," you heard Zayn yell in the background, causing you to laugh into the kiss.

A/N: Hey guyssss. So here you go Crystal. Sorry it kinda sucks I was a bit uninspired. I hope you like it anyways,  I promise your other one will be better. Anyways, this is for the fabulous Crystal, @_londonlights_     on wattpad. YOU GUYS SHOULD TOTALLY FOLLOW HER AND CHECK OUT HER FANFICS BECAUSE SHES A QUEEN AND AN AMAZING WRITER. I LOVE YOU CRYS. Also follow her on twitter for preferences @crystalluvsfood. K message me if you guys want a personal. Thank you again for 10k reads and if you read this whole thing I love you. I love you anyways though, Emmy xxx