Chapter Three - All For You

Chapter Three - Darcy's POV

I watched as James quickly lost the fight. Nikolai had his head in his hands, ready to rip it off, ending the fight.

"Darcy, my beloved, please turn away. I don't want you to see this." Nikolai said.

I turned away and heard the sickening crack of James death. Even though I could turn and see the proof that he was dead, I couldn't help but know that this probably won't be the last of him. Then the burning began. Intense heat spread through my body and I fell to the ground. Invisible tears of pain ran down my face as it grew stronger. Nikolai was at my side the moment I hit the ground.

"Why does it burn?" I cried out. He cupped my cheek in his large hand. "His soul was tied to yours the second he broke the skin on your beautiful wrists. It wasn't as strong because you didn't drink from him." I leaned back into him, too weak to support myself. "Darcy, I am so sorry. I didn't realize how strong your bond with him was. You know I wouldn't hurt you on purpose don't you?" He asked. I nodded and then he did the unexpectable.

He kissed me.

Slowly the pain went away and was replaced with a new feeling... desire. I wanted so badly for him to drink from me. I never thought I'd want someone to claim me until now.

Just as I was about to take the kiss further, he pulled away.

I whimpered involuntarily. Nikolai stood from the ground. "Oh Darcy! You don't know what you're doing to me!" I stood and said, "Yes I do. I want you to feast on me, Nikolai. Please." The end of my sentence turning into more of a whisper. Before I could think, Nikolai picked me up in his arms and closed his eyes.

Suddenly the scene around us changed and I saw that we were in a master bedroom. Everything was so dark and masculine. Nikolai was standing in front of me, slowly pushing me back towards the bed.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked, his voice smoother than milk chocolate.

"Yes."

__________________

The picture on the side is Darcy.

The next chapter is going to be in Nikolai's POV! Yay! Sorry this one is short!