Roan walked into the cell that Kane and Bellamy were locked up in, Bellamy quickly rising to his feet, praying that Echo didn't catch you or his sister.

He noticed that only Roan and Echo walked in, which caused a sigh of relief to escape Bellamy's lips. They were alone, which means that Echo failed her job.

"You look happy lover boy, considering that—" Echo started before Roan cut her off with sticking his hand up.

Bellamy's face fell as he furrowed his eyebrows, "Considering what?" he asked and Roan nodded his head, letting Echo continue.

"Y/n is dead. Wouldn't be taken alive," she said and Bellamy shook his head in disbelief.

"I don't believe it," he said looking between the two of them.

Echo pulled out your sword, throwing it on the ground and Bellamy quickly fell to his knees to make sure it was yours. Sure enough, he saw your initials carved into the handle which caused his eyes to water.

"No," he whispered, clenching his jaw and shaking his head. He looked up at Echo, feeling nothing but anger.

"NO!" he yelled, standing up again and pulling at his restraints. "I SWEAR TO YOU THAT I WILL KILL BOTH OF YOU MYSELF!" he yelled as he pulled relentlessly at his chains, ignoring the pain in his wrists.

"Bellamy—" Kane started but Bellamy ignored him, turning towards the wall and kicking his foot up to attempt to pull at the chains.

Bellamy felt nothing but pain as his  promising yells turned into heart wrenching sobs. He planted his foot and couldn't take it, falling to his knees and banging his restraints against the wall as he cried.

Fortunately for you, your eyes fluttered open to the feeling of something licking your fingers. It was was your horse from earlier, making up for leaving you. You gasped for air, but soon regretted it as pain shot through your stomach.

It took everything within you to stand up and pull yourself onto your horse as you collapsed on top of it.

"Home," you started, your voice quite raspy. "Take us home." you whispered as the horse began to ran towards the direction of Arkadia. You let your eyes shut but tried not to fall asleep, you had to get the message to Clarke and the others incase Octavia didn't make it.

Soon you heard yelling, "It's Y/n! Open the gates!" you couldn't move, your whole body felt cold as you felt yourself in someone's arms. You opened your eyes, coughing a bit as you stared up at Monty.

"Y/n, jesus what the hell happened?" he asked as he rushed you to medical.

"Clarke she doesn't look too good!" Monty yelled as Clarke hurried over to you, checking your pulse.

"Her pulse is weak, what happened to her?" Clarke asked, placing the back of her hand against your forehead as Monty shrugged.

"She just came here like that," he said as Clarke lifted up your shirt and gasped.

"She was stabbed—hurry we need to get her on the table!" Clarke yelled as people around you rushed.

You couldn't feel anything, your voice extremely weak. "Azgeda," you whispered, coughing a bit.

"It's okay Y/n. We're going to fix you right up," she said, moving her hand to cup your cheek.