18

LOUIS POV.

"Harry!!!!" I scream into the dark room.

I've woken again from a nightmare.

"It's okay Lou, I'm here relax, it's just another dream" Harry calms me.

I snuggle into his side and calm myself down. There is a knock at the door and our security guards Luke and Sam come into the room.

"Another dream?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, we're all good, thanks guys" Harry says and they exit the room again.

It's been four months since my kidnapping, four months of rehabilitation, learning to walk properly, gaining movement in my arm again. Four months of frustration and nightmares but four months of Harry by my side and without him I would never have gotten through it all. I got out of the hospital two months ago and Harry and I moved into our own apartment. Of course we have our own security team watching us at all times still but it's definitely bearable with Harry by my side.

We came out to the world a month ago and although we have gotten some hate and death threats it's nothing serious and most of the public have supported us. It's done nothing to affect dads popularity with the public and he is stronger and more popular than ever. After James tried to kill me, he was locked up. Fizz is still trying to come to terms with everything but she said she should have seen the signs herself. No one blames her though and she even has a new guy in her life.

"You want to talk about it Lou?" Harry asks.

I sigh

"You're getting sick of me aren't you? Tired of being woken up every night by my screams, tired of having to be by my side, tired of this lifestyle" I say quietly scared of the answer I will get.

Harry chuckles, his hand runs up and down my arm soothing me.

"No Louis, gosh you're crazy sometimes. I will never, ever be sick of you baby. I'm here to love you and support you and if it takes the rest of our lives for you to be nightmare free than I'll still be here calming you down every night" Harry says.

"I love you Haz" I say as I kiss his bare chest.

"I love you too baby" he says and he is instantly on top of me, kissing my neck.

"Now how bout I make you forget that awful dream hey?" He says sexily.

"Yeah...yes please ughhh" I pant as Harry sucks love bites into my neck.

He then moves so his lips meet mine in a sweet but heated kiss. His tongue invades my mouth and I respond back by massaging his. He moans into the room and I respond by placing my hands in his hair and pulling. Harry loves it.

Harry pulls down my boxers slowly and puts his fingers in my mouth

"Suck baby" he tells me and I do as I'm told. I moan around his fingers.

"Going to open you up now Lou, get you ready for me yeah?" Harry talks to me.

"Yeah, Harry yes please!!" I say.

We have just started and I'm already so turned on.

Harry moves his fingers down to my entrance and slowly makes his way in scissoring me open.

"So tight baby, so tight for me" Harry moans.

I reach down and grab onto Harry's cock. I push his boxers down and start pumping him slowly.

"God Louis, I want you so bad" he tells me.

We end up in another snogging session, panting and sweating. Soon enough Harry is pushing into me and I moan loudly.

"Let them hear you baby, let everyone know you're mine and I make you feel so good" Harry whispers to me.

"Ughhh Harry!" I practically yell into the room.

"That's it" Harry tells me.

He then changes position and hits my prostate head on.

"Aghhhhhh, there Harry right there" I practically yell.

"Right there? Like this baby?" He asks as he pounds into me hitting my spot every time.

"Yes, there Harry!!!" I yell.

"I'm going to come Haz, please let me come" I ask pleading with him.

"You are such a good boy Lou, you can come now, shout my name baby" he says and I do.

I come loudly shouting Harry's name. He comes at the same time with a low grunt of my name.

When we both come down from our highs and clean up we snuggle back into bed together.

"I love you Louis, I'm here forever" Harry says to me.

"I want you forever Harry, mine forever"

"I won't let anyone hurt you ever again baby, I'm here to protect you and love you forever" Harry tells me, he kisses my head and we fall into a peaceful sleep in each other's arms. I know Harry and I will be together forever, growing old together. We just fit like puzzle pieces. He is my soulmate and I can't wait to see what our life together brings.