5

LOUIS POV

After my shower I dress in black skinny jeans, grey Vans and a grey sweater, I head downstairs to find Harry who is organising for me to go see Charlotte. I'm not really looking forward to leaving the house but I really want to make sure Charlotte is okay and I know security is working double to make sure nothing will happen. When I walk into the kitchen though I'm surprised to see my mum and Fiz, Luke and James. Harry is standing to the side talking to my mum about something.

"Louis!!" Fiz yells when she sees me, causing everyone to look at me.

She runs over to me and brings me into her arms tightly.

"Are you okay? God I was so worried" she says breathlessly.

When she pulls back and holds me at arms length I notice she has been crying, her eyes are red rimmed.

"I'm fine Fiz, I'm okay" I say.

She nods at me and let's me go, I look around at everyone and notice they have all been crying too, James is still crying. Tears are streaming down his face, my mum looks at me sympathetically as she walks over to hug me.

"What's going on?" I ask worriedly.

Fiz walks back over to Luke who takes her and comforts her in his arms. My mum looks at James and a fresh wave of tears escape her eyes. All I can think of is Charlotte, something's happen to Charlotte.

"Is Lottie okay? What's happened is...is she okay? Why are you all crying? Take me to see her now please I want to see her now!!" I panic.

I walk over to Harry.

"Can we go see Lottie now, please Harry can you take me now!" I ask shakily.

Harry sighs and looks at my mother. She nods at him and he leans down and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"It might have to wait for a while Lou" he tells me gently.

"What? Why?" I ask.

Why isn't anyone telling me what's going on

"Louis, Charlotte....." My mum starts before her tears begin again.

"Charlotte what mum?.....please is she okay?" I ask angrily this time.

"Louis.....Lottie is in an induced Coma, there were some complications this morning and they had to put her to sleep for a while" James tells me gently.

"But, she's going to be okay right?" I ask.

No one answers me and I look to Harry for an answer.

Harry looks back at me concerned but doesn't answer me either.

"What aren't you telling me?" I ask quietly as tears fill my eyes.

My mum takes a deep breath.

"Charlotte was pregnant Lou....16 weeks and she's lost the baby, when she found out she was so upset that the doctors thought it best to put her into an induced coma so there was no extra stress on her body. Before they could put her under though, she developed a clot in her lung that travelled to her brain. They think they caught it in time but they don't know......we don't know when or if she will wake up" My mum chokes out. She begins sobbing again.

Tears sting my eyes, I can't believe what I've just heard. Fiz comes over and reaches out for me but I move backwards, away from her.

"Please just...leave me alone" I say brokenly.

I can't handle this right now, James must be devastated but I can't gather myself together enough to sympathise or even look at him right now. My mum is sobbing beside me, Luke doesn't seem effected though and just goes back to comforting Fiz. I need to get out of here. I turn quickly on my heels and run out of the kitchen.