17

LOUIS POV

I feel like I'm drowning and can't break the surface, I'm being pulled under and I can't get back. I can hear voices but I feel like I'm choking. I cough and I can't breathe and I'm taken back to the hotel room and Leo and being pushed underwater. I begin to panic, I feel like I'm still under water and I can't breathe.

"Louis, it's mum sweetheart just relax, they are going to take the tube out of your throat so you can breathe" a voice that sounds like my mother says.

My mum is here? Tube in my throat? I'm so confused but I continue to panic at my lack of oxygen..

I can feel hands carding thorough my hair but I don't want them there, they aren't Harry's. I struggle but my arms aren't working properly and my right arm feels so heavy.

"Alright Louis...relax I'm taking the tube out now" a voice I don't recognise tells me.

I feel like my throat is ripped apart as the so called tube exits my mouth, I can breathe, but i fear I'm going to be pushed underwater again. My breathing is ragged and I'm to scared to come back to reality. I don't want to face my torture, my body is aching and so so sore I want to ask for death. I feel myself slipping under again and a very loud beeping noise.

"Louis, it's dad buddy, can you relax for us....you're safe" my dads gentle voice reaches my ears.

I don't believe it though, I can't I'm to scared, I want Harry. Where is Harry? If my family is really here Harry would be too. I feel some kind of mask being attached to my face and I sob, the tears come freely now and I panic even further, get it off, I need to breathe. I can't breathe.

"We need to calm him down or we will have to put him back under" a males voice states sympathetically. It's probably one of Leo's men and they are finding new ways to hurt me.

"Harry, love, please.....he needs you now" my mothers voice says, she is so close yet so far away.

Does that mean Harry is here?

"Louis......baby?" The voice is so soothing, instantly soothing. Warm hands are now sweeping across my forehead and the familiar smell of Harry engulfs me.

"It's me baby, just relax. You're safe now......I won't let anyone hurt you ever again Lou" he tells me.

I whimper and continue my tears.

"I need you to open your eyes sweetheart. I'll be right here when you do....I'm waiting for you" Harry gently tells me.

I feel him kiss my head and his hands still on my forehead. I'm so scared to open my eyes but the urge to see my Harry again wins out. My eyes feel like led but I push as hard as I can and I eventually blink my eyes open. It's blurry at first but when my eyes focus I see my parents standing to one side with Charlotte, Liam ,fizzy and James. Niall, Liam, Andy and Zayn at the foot of my bed and holding my left hand and smiling his gorgeous dimpled smile at me is my Harry. He is leaning over me, our faces inches apart.

"Hi beautiful, I'm so happy to see you" he tells me.

My parents are crying, everyone is except James whose face remains solemn. Harry has tears in his eyes and I slowly lift the oxygen mask off my face and cough weakly.

"Hhhhaaazz" I weakly croak out.

My breathing is still too fast and I'm finding it hard to believe what I'm seeing is real.

"Louis, look at me" Harry says gently but demandingly.

I look at him in the eyes and they are so beautiful I forget everyone else in the room.