FOG

__________ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* __________

MAYBE WE COULD

008. Fog

__________ ・゚: *・゚:* __________

ELEVEN WENT INTO HER MIND and tried to speak to her but she was only treating the same actions from the first interactions

ELEVEN WENT INTO HER MIND and tried to speak to her but she was only treating the same actions from the first interactions. eleven was now trying to distract holly but nothing was seeming work.

"i think we should try and have el pull the monster out." max said.

"how?" hopper asked.

"i can't explain it but..it's like i can feel that it isn't completely connected to holly, she just needs to pull it out. she'll find it."

"okay.." hopper said turning to eleven. el then lifted her hand up and followed the weird suggestion. which had seemed to work, there was this black air like entity erupting from holly's face and before their eyes, it shaped itself into the beholder.

"holy shit!" Dustin panicked. the group all held up their plates up as it shot it's many rays at them. unbeknownst to them, holly was watching the whole thing. the beholder shot a black ray from itself at Mike and it had such force that it made him crash into the wall.ax scrambled to him and brought him to his feet, mike flashed a small smile at her and then he ran back to the group. eleven was doing anything she could do to hurt and stop the beholder which helped, but abruptly it stopped.

"no." holly said sternly.

"holly no." hopper said in a scolding tone. she went up to the beholder and scowled at it, she wasn't speaking but everyone could tell they were talking telepathically, eleven was listening in.

"holly don't trust it!" eleven yelled. holly looked at them and walked over to mike.

"holly, please please don't go. i love you so much. sometimes you can be annoying, and i treat you like shit. but please, don't leave me." he said through tears.

"no bad words mikey." she said making them all smile sad smiles at her.

"if i don't, it'll hurt you. i don't want you to get hurt mikey." she said sadly.

"i'd rather die than hear your in any danger." mike said. holly looked at the beholder and then back at the group, she placed her hand on it and it let out deafening shrieks. they all covered their ears and winced in pain but kept their eyes open to see what was happening. the black fog entity swirled around holly and then disappeared. "what happened? what'd she do?!" mike yelled.

"the beholder is in her mind, it can't control or hurt her but she'll be sick for a while." eleven said.

"so..t-t-that thing will haunt her for who knows how long?" mike asked.

"there's only one way to end this." lucas said.

"all ears." joyce said glancing at holly.

"we have to go to the upside down."