THE BEHOLDER

__________ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* __________

MAYBE WE COULD

007. The beholder

__________ ・゚: *・゚:* __________

"MIKE? WHAT'S GOING ON?" hopper asked confused

"it's my sister holly. i can't really explain it on the phone." mike said.

"okay..kid i'll be there." he sighed.

"c-can you bring joyce and el?" he asked slightly embarrassed.

"why do they need to be there?"

"because." he pressed. "this is something they can help with, we think it might have to do with the upside down."

"shit..alright we'll be there in no more than thirty." he hung the phone up and mike turned to the party.

"he said he'll be here as soon as he can." he informed shakily. mike heard the front door open, and panicked knowing karen and nancy can't be there while this is was all going on.

"mike! honey can you help put these groceries away?" karen called.

"uh..no i can't i'm taking care of holly." he called. mike heard footsteps coming upstairs and he made all the party hide. karen opened the door and smiled at him.

"that's sweet of you hun, but i could really use your help." she said holding onto the doorknob.

"i understand. but, i don't feel right leaving her." he said truthfully.

karen smiled at him and put her hand on the side of his face. "aww. okay then i guess nance and i can do it." she smiled, before walking away.

"oh mom!" he yelled.

"yes?" she said coming back.

"could you to get medicine for holly?" he asked.

"the pharmacy is on the other side of town, oh well i can't have my baby feeling sick. i'll be back." she said as she left the room. the party came out as soon as they heard the front door close.

๑♡՞

hopper, joyce, and eleven had came and mike just finished explaining to them what happened.