*Insert Awkward Laugh*

Okay.

So.

It's been a long long while, hasn't it?

I do have excuses but I will admit, laziness is partially a problem.

Okay but I do have actual reasoning to my absence(even though no one really cares tbh)

1) I had my phone taken away for 4 months. Literally. No exaggeration. Literally 4 months. It's honestly not that interesting of a story but if you're that interested I'll personally tell you.

2)My phone doesn't really have the space for wattpad.

3)I've been using my other account to read fan fiction instead.

4)I'm lazy

5)I feel like no one gives a crap.

6)I'm in summer school for trigonometry so I'm trying to focus on that.

7)I was trying to actually put more work into my academics being that the end of high school is coming up faster then I thought.

8)My mental state hasn't been the best.

9)I've been using Clique Amino a lot. Like a LoT. Y'all can somehow find me I guess. My username is complicated though. It's Daddy Awsten but the letters have circles around them cause I'm extra. I like roleplaying on there so that's also a time consumer(*insert judgmental comments here*)

10)I've been into photo editing a lot recently. (Example👇🏻)

11)Music has taken over my life since like 2013 lmao

11)Music has taken over my life since like 2013 lmao.(Pre-Order Trench on iTunes btw)

12)I'm just trash.

Soooo yeahhh. Pretty sucky reasons but there ya go.

There's a few topics I'll touch on now.

~Pray For The Wicked~
I honestly really love it. I know the direction Brendon has gone in isn't everyone's favorite but I honestly love the sound to it. They're really good.

~Twenty Øne Piløts~
THE HIATUS IS OVERRRRR!!!!

The singles are so so good.

I know not everyone likes the more hardcore sound to Jumpsuit but I absolutely adore it. I love the vibe to Nico and the Niners as well. I'm so glad they're not going in the 'basic' direction and actually being original. I love that they're actually creating a whole story to their new music and album and music videos. It's so artistic and creative and unlike anyone over ever seen. I'm so proud of them. They really did deserve the break even if it was torment to us all. I still love them even after leaving us for a year and sending cryptic messages.

I have my own theories and stuff but I'd LOVE to hear your guys'.

~Me/Personal Life~
I'm doing okay now. My mental health has been all over the place these past months. I don't really wanna go too far in depth but yeah. 
I've been going back and forth with my academics. I started the year pretty good but just really digressed in my effort. I ended up failing my trig regents and had to take the class in summer school.
I've been working on my art a lot recently. I like to think I've definitely improved from like everything in my art book on here. I'll update that soon with some new works to show you guys but yeah.
I've been so lazy and kept pushing off updating on Wattpad. I just kept telling myself "oh I'll do it tomorrow" instead of actually doing it.

~Amino~
Yes I'm on amino! I will link my profile incase y'all actually give a crap. It's mostly me complaining about life and rp-ing. I honestly have been on there everyday I can. If you really wanna talk to me the best way is on there. Le link: http://aminoapps.com/p/4qzrnny

~Sexuality~
Now I don't really think I've ever really touched on this subject but within this past year, it's become much more important of a topic to me.
I personally identify as pansexual. For all of those who don't know what that means, it basically means I'm a lonely piece of trash desperate for anyone. Lmao. But really it's basically where you don't care what sexuality or gender a person is but still have a romantic/sexual appeal for them.
Now I really only decided this early into this year. I usually just went by bisexual but a lot of exploring and things(fan fiction)lead me to realize that it's not that simple for me.
Now I know this isn't a big deal or anything but I haven't come out to my family at all. I'm pretty sure almost the entire internet and all my friends know though.
It's not necessarily fear, just not wanting  to face the awkwardness that entrails coming out.
The point of this all is to say, don't feel you HAVE to come out to your parents. If you feel you aren't comfortable/safe with them knowing then don't feel pressured to tell them. I have so many friends that are always telling me I should come out because it's the right thing to do but there is no 'Right' thing to do. You come out when you want and to who you want.  No one other than you decides.

~Mental Health~
This is kinda a sensitive subject for me for reasons I'll keep personal but for all of you reading this, And I mean ALL, I'm here for you. Pm me on here, on twitter, on amino. Email me even. I'm here for you. For you to rant to, to ask for advice, to just talk to in general. I'm here. Don't be afraid to talk to me.

~Photo Edits(Probably last subject)~
Yes! I do photo edits! I'm trying to improve but I think I'm decent for starting. If you guys have any requests or even tips for me, I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to message me. PLEASE!

Okay. I think that's it. I will be updating each of my books within the next 24 hours so stay tuned.

I'm so sorry for my inactivity.

I love you my Young Sinning Killjoys