I Am The Shooketh

I know I'm late with this but I did see it *has war flashback and tears roll down face* I-I did see it the d-day it, uh, happened.

DANIEL HOWELL.
NOT DANISNOTONFIRE.
EXCUSE ME.
WHAT.
THIS HAS SHOOKETH MY NON-EXISTENT SOUL.
WHAT IS THIS.
I'M NOT OKAY WITH CHANGE.
CHANGE IS BAD.
AHHHHHHHHHH.

SO WHAT NOW. THAT AMAZING BOOK IS DANIEL HOWELL?!?!?!?!  DANIEL AND PHIL GO OUTSIDE? DANIELISNOTINTERESTING?!?!?!?

HE'S RUINING EVERYTHING!!!!!! 

Alright let me be for real for a quick second and say that I get the whole reason he's doing it. I totally understand but DUDE, ya can't do that to the Phandom. We love your silly name and silly personality. I feel like as you take away one, your are very slowly killing the other. Now don't get me wrong, Dan is crazy and silly(that word is weird tbh) and that could very well never change but I've noticed him slightly becoming less of his original silly(that word again)-self. Now some of that IS actually maturity but some is also his soul filled with craziness. Okay I'm gonna continue my shooketh rant.

SISTER DANIEL. WAHT ARE YOU DOING?!?! 
THIS, THIS IS NOT OKAY. THIS, THIS NEEDS TO STOP.
I'M JISHIWA WILLIAM DUN WITH YOU DAN-ER I MEAN DANIEL.
WHY NOT JUST CHANGE YOUR CHANNEL TO 'Hello This Is Daniel James Howell, How Are You This Fine Evening?' IF YOU'RE EVOLVING SO MUCH.  MAKE IT NICE AND PROPER.
YOU MAKE ME THE SHOOKETH DAN. YOU MAKE ME THE SHOOKETH.

I know this is kinda late but I'm still not completely back and I had forgotten about wanting to post a chapter about it and I had to actually work on my Animation project instead of browsing the web.
Anyways, I'm sorry that I'm not back yet. This is taking a lot more time then I thought it would.
I'm gonna be on partially through the night. The other partialness goes to Instagram(in which I just got @ foblover91102), fan fiction, twitter(@FOBIsLife91102) , Tumblr(I'm not telling my Tumblr so...) and YouTube.