Versus The Betrayal

Start from the beginning

"What are you guys doing?" He asked very confused by Spyder strange actions. Spyder instantly retreated from Harris.

"Eh-- Ryan... What happened? I-- I can't remember anything!" Harris cried out, pretending to fool Ryan.

"Dude.. give it up." Ryan scoffed and Harris rolled his eyes.

"Just puttin' on a little pressure. Might as well see if we can extract a little info." Mark smirked.

"Not cool, man. We need to cure him, not hurt him." Ryan reasoned. "He's our friend. We don't hurt our own friends."

"He has answers we need." Mark protested.

"Didn't Harris help save Mom from Harper Futuristics?" Ryan reminded his brother. "Didn't he stay up with you all night tutoring you in French? And Algebra, and History."

Mark sighed. "I get it, I get it. I'm really sorry, guys, you're right. I don't know what came over me."

"I will personally tear your flesh-- ooh!" Harris got cut off by Spyder who shoved his dirty sock in his mouth.

"Where'd you get that?" Ryan asked Spyder.

"Spyder's foot." I chuckled.

Harris gagged.

"We need to get something to cure Harris, but someone needs to stay here and watch over him," Ryan informed us as Harris spit out the sock.

"Yeah, I'll do it." Mark offered.

"That makes sense." Ryan agreed. "You've got the most experience with Monster Harris anyway. Make sure he doesn't escape or hurt himself. Or you."

Mark nodded. "I'm on it."

"Spyder, V, let's go," Ryan told us both and we followed him.

On our way out, Ryan held me back and called out to Spyder.

"Spyder, I need to grab something, I'll be right there!"

"Ok!" Spyder responded.

"What do you need?" I asked Ryan.

"Nothing actually, I just need to ask you something," Ryan told me and grabbed my hands.

"What?" I questioned.

He seemed flustered for a moment before replying. "After all this is over and we get Harris back and you back to normal and defeat Traeger and Zelda..." He began and then swallowed nervously. "Would like to go out on a date? We haven't really had the chance to in a while and we are dating-"

I pecked Ryan's lips to shut him up. "I would love to."

He seemed relieved. "Great."

I scoffed. "Did you think I would deny it?"

Ryan shook his head. "No, I just always get nervous around you that's all."

"Why? We've known each other for a while." I questioned.

Ryan gave me a cute smile. "Just the way I am around the girl I love."

I let out a tiny giggle. "Aww."

Ryan let out a small laugh before we made our way to the hospital.

----

Spyder, Ryan, Veracity, and I made our way to the hospital to find the right materials to cure Harris.

If I'm gonna be honest, I don't like hospitals. I've never had any bad illnesses or surgeries, but some doctors have had some strange reactions to checkups I had. The hospital knows about those and hopefully won't question me.