Chapter 26: Both Siblings in Relationships

Under a bypass, Steve stepped out of the car while Sharon stepped out of her car and he met up with her.

"Not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car," Sharon told him.

"It's low profile," Steve pointed out.

"Good, because this stuff tends to draw a crowd," Sharon told him.

She opened the trunk of her car, revealing Steve's, Y/N's, and Sams's gear.

Meanwhile in Steve's car, Sam sat in the passenger seat while Bucky and Y/N were in the back seat. Bucky was sitting behind Sam.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked.

"No," Sam answered flatly.

"Here, switch with me," Y/N told him.

She crawled over him as he scooted over. Then she let her legs rest on his as she let her arms rest around his neck.

"How is that?" Y/N smirked.

Bucky chuckled, let his metal hand gently rest on her legs, and said, "Much better."

She rested her head in the crook of his neck.

"I'm glad you two have each other, but you both need to get a room," Sam commented.

Back outside, Steve and Sharon were still talking.

"I owe you again," he told her.

"Keeping a list," she told him, glanced at Bucky, then said, "You know, he kinda tried to kill me."

"Sorry. I'll put it on the list, too," Steve said.

"I won't turn him in because you're his friend and your sister loves him, but that's it," she continued.

"Understood," he responded then added, "They're going to come looking for you."

"I know," Sharon said.

"Thank you, Sharon," Steve thanked.

Then she gently pulled him in for a kiss. It was sweet and gentle. When they parted, they smiled a little.

"That was..." Sharon breathed.

"Late," Steve finished.

"Damn right. I should go," she told him.

"Okay," he responded.

As she got back in her car, Steve looked back to the trio in the car and they smirked at him. He gave them a look like, "Really?"

"Guess who'll be doing the teasing now?" Y/N smirked to Bucky.

He laughed lightly and said, "I'd love to see that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I hope you guys are liking it so far.

P.S. That's all I have now. More soon to come!