(19)

Look at Endeavor's face😂😂😂⬆⬆

...…...

"Normal Dialogue"

"Thoughts"

"Conscience or in like inner iner thoughts"

Todoroki POV

I'm was being selfish.

I shouldn't force my feelings on him like this.

We have way too much to think about right now.

The Provisional License Exams are coming up.

And We're still Highschoolers, still kids.

Besides, what would I know about ... feelings. It could just be.... admiration yeah, and It could just mean I just want to protect him....as a friend right.'

Quickening my pace, I walked up the stairs to the 3rd floor, I completely blanked out and just headed in a random diretion, the direction of the stairs not the elevator.

For moment there, I was gonna tell Midoriya something completely embarrassing, something, this feeling that I myself isn't  too sure I understand.

I was being selfish, what I feel, or rather what I think I feel, could just be a burden.

I was just to my room, walking down the hall when—

"Todoroki Are you feeling ok now?"

I froze, I felt like I just been caught. Internally calming myself I turned around to face Yaoyorozu.

"Yes.... I'm fine. I tried muttering out in my normal tone.

"That's good, If you want I could tell you when went on in class to—"

"No it's fine, I have to go -sorry good night-" I couldn't stay, I may have been a bit rude, but I needed to be alone. Going to my door, I practically ripped it open and slam it close as if someone was chasing me. I leaned my body against my close door. I found myself weekly sliding down the door, my hand gripping my chest...I suddenly felt cold.

'It hurt'

It would be wrong and hindering to inform Midoriya of these ...feelings.

Even if ... let's say I do have those kinds of feelings for him.... he's a guy.
I mean Never really had a preference, Or never really thought of it for that matter. So...I guess I wouldn't mind.

But... Midoriya...he probably likes girls, he would probably be popular with them...he is... really cute after.

And he blushes alot when -

"Uraraka." I mumbled clutching my chest even harder.

It's hurts

The images of Uraraka hugging Midoriya, his face cutely flustered. Why did I get an unsettling feeling in my stomach, and why did it hurt so much?

I burried my head in my knees for only god knows how long, probably failing asleep someway along, though my mind was still plagued with confusion, guilt and worry.

NEXT Morning (Friday Morning)

Midoriya POV

I woke up feeling really refreshed and ready to go!

The tiredness and hunger that plagued me these past few days, completely gone. I felt great. The thoughts of yesterday and the events prior then almost gone from my mind. The matter that clouded my consciouse was the Provisional License exam. 'what kind of training are we gonna do?, are we doing anything different? What are the exams gonna be like?