(2)

When Mom refused to let me go to the dorms I was shocked since she previously said it was okay but I knew it had to do with more than my safety at UA. But thankfully All Might convinced her.

She's probably worrying about my blood parchments.

I need at least one pint of blood every two to three days, if I reach the three mark with out blood my fangs start to ache, more than a week and I start to feel the urge to pounce on someone to just take the blood. So i need the blood to keep myself sane.

It only happened once, dad hasn't been home and we were having financial problems and Mom couldn't get the blood parchments in time leaving me to go a week without blood. I tried so hard to just get my mind off it mostly  playing with kacchan and his friends but, once, even though he didn't notice I almost attacked them so before I could I  ran home as fast as I could and cried and cried thinking I was a monster, my mom couldn't bear it she offered her own blood but to me I tried to refuse but she cut herself and I couldn't take it anymore even as a young boy the blood calls me and I was hungry I felt like I was starving not even normal human food could have satisfy my Hunger.

Thankfully we never had to go through that again and I got my blood parchments on time, I tried to stick to 1 pint every 2 to 3 days just so I wouldn't waste.

********

After all Might left, and my mom calmed down we tried to make arrangements on how I would get my blood.

*****

I sighed again trying to think of something less stressful so I thought back to the events of the day, even if it's not to me Kachan seems to be opening up quite a bit to Kirishima and the other, it was really nice of him to pay back Kirishima, I left everyone Spirits with whatever he did to Kaminari, whether it was his intention or not. A small smile comes on my face when I think about how much Todoroki has an opened up, he's literally so nice, a bit unconsciously silly but that's his charm. Heal the participates in group activities quite a bit even if no one askes him to, and his room wow I think it was really nice my mom would have loved it. Before my teeth could fully retract I just did off the state multiple memories swirling in my head.