Who's that???

Disclaimer_________ I don't own Percy Jackson I'm not a middle-aged man. And I definitely don't own Arrow, I'm a teenage girl.

        Percy

        The Giant War was over, the camps were united, all was good. Other than the deaths, of course, many Romans died fighting against Octavian's monsters. But the death that hit everyone the hardest was Leo's, he was the one that took Gaea down. I really just needed a break from it all and luckily I needed to see my mom anyways. The only time she's heard from me was that call in Alaska and that was a voicemail.

       As I left Annabeth called after me, "You're in for a big surprise Seaweed Brain!!"

      I highly doubt it.

*****************************************TIME SKIP**********&*********************************

      Here I am, home sweet home. I knocked on the door to the apartment.

      "I'll get it, Paul!"

       The door creaked open, I was home. her eyes filled with tears and she let out a sob as she rushed out to hug me. I was taller than her, much taller. I had to crouch down to hug her. Tears started flowing down my cheeks and wet the back of her shirt.

      She rubbed my back, "It's okay, Percy. You're home, everything will be okay now."

      I truly allowed myself to cry. After this summer of pain and sadness, I really cried. I was finally safe in my mother's arms. Nothing changed about her, actually now that I think about it her stomach felt bigger. Didn't Annabeth say I was in for a big surprise?

     "Mom, are you pregnant?"

       She nodded, I was grinning until I saw her look at my forearm. I tried to shove my sleeve down as fast as possible, but she grabbed my arm faster.

     "Perseus Oliver Jackson! Is this a tattoo?" Paul quickly ran into the room and started grinning crazily. We both knew I was dead meat.

**A lot of people are confused by this so I just wanted to make this clear. Rick Riordan never actually establishes what Percy's middle name is, but most people make it Achilles because he had an Achilles Spot. For this story, I made his middle name Oliver because of who his mortal uncle is.**

     "Ummm, no. It's a brand. A Roman Legion brand. Magically infused into my skin, I really didn't have a choice. P-Please don't kill me?"

     She accepted my excuse, thank the gods. She smiled at me, but it seemed kind of strained.

     "Mom, what's wrong?"

     She glanced at Paul, "I think there is someone following Paul and I. We've been seeing the same man walking behind us every day. And I think I recognize him, but I just can't place a name."

     She saw my eyes harden. For the first time in my entire life, my mother saw me truly angry. My eyes became guarded, steeled. They were hurricanes, cracking all around. That's how Annabeth describes it anyway. 

    "I'll scare him off, Mom. Don't worry."

     She grabbed my arm, "Percy it's all right. I'm okay, more importantly, you're okay. You're back! You're safe. I thought I had lost you!" 

     I relaxed, my Mom needed me right now. Not to worry about me again. I kept forgetting that I've been gone for months, and no one knew where I was. I hugged her tightly, she crushed me with her hug. I think she cracked a rib.

     "mom. Can't. B-Breath." 

     She just smiled at me and lead me towards the kitchen to bake some cookies. As I waited for them to be done I turned on the news, hoping to catch up with the mortal world. As the reporter was speaking Mom snatched the remote from my hands and turned the volume up.

     "Oliver Queen is now the mayor of Starling City. After Damien Darkh was killed by the Green Arrow and his opposer was killed in the attack, there was a unanimous vote for Mr. Queen to become the newest Mayor. But one question remains. How will this previous playboy lead our city?" 

     Why did Mom want to hear that?

     "Mom. What's so special about that?"

     She was shaking, "M-My brother is alive."