"thanks for driving me here mom, pick us up around 10" kenzie smiled before her mother pulled out of the driveway.

kenzie💝
where are you guys ?
make sure you have a
snack, your flashlight,
and your jackets !

finnie🍯
we're coming 😤.

linaa😘
why so mad and yes
I have everything

finnie🍯
I'm stuck in the car with
dylan, wyatt, and sadie.
and they overfilled their
backpacks with snacks 🙄.

fave😍
your fault, you agreed
to us coming with you

kenzie💝
why are you guys texting,
aren't you guys next to each
other ?

finnie😍
because we needed to text you
back.

we're here.

RAMEN💗
WE JUST NEED MALINA,
MILLIE, AND AVI

avi🌵
I'm here, I'm here

MILLIE😇
is there internet
there ?

klaus💝
I just got here, where
are you guys ?

avi🌵
the parking lot lmfao
there's only one

klaus💝
oh.. I'm on the other side.
I'm coming 😂

MILLIE😇
I guess not, we're gonna
die

linaa😘
we're not gonna die, I have
tooooo much to live for

t i m e  s k i p

once everyone arrived, they gathered around and decided that they all would stay together but it'd cover less land.

"I don't wanna die, okay ?!" malina whisper yelled. "we're not gonna die !" louis spoke up. "if we die, thank you I needed a break.." [quote ib shane dawson] dylan said, everyone looked at him weird "I'm kidding" he put his hands up in defense.

"so what're we looking for ?" sadie asked while jamming her hands into her pockets. "i don't know, google maps is being weird. it keeps changing directions" kenzie looked at her. they formed a line when walking.

"oOoO the ghosts are out" finn joked, being the clumsy person he is, he trips on something "oOf".

"are you okay ?" sadie questions as she helps finn up. finn nods. "what the fuck dude, you're so clumsy. it was just a rock" wyatt laughed, finn rolled his eyes.

we followed the path for a few more minutes and it started to get dark.

"WE'RE HERE !" kenzie yelled. everyone jumped a little except wyatt. avi took her flashlight and moved it over the building they stood in front of. "I kind of regret coming here at this time" malina scrunched up her face and observed the building.