dancing with the stars pt. 1

Surprise! Please read the Author's note at the end!

This just so happens to be adapted from a chapter I never published! So technically this is two years old 😏😏 HA ANYWAY, ENJOY!!

♡ ♡ ♡

I sighed dreamily as I stared at my crush.

"C'mon Y/N! Just ask him out!"

I was at a table with my 2 friends, and I was doing my daily day dreaming, but I was so RUDELY interrupted by Nini, and now Carmen.

"Yeah, Y/N! Just talk to him, maybe ask him out to the dance." Nini added.

"What?!" I said, fully snapping out of my trance. "ARE YOU CRAZY?! Guys, I honestly don't think he'll say yes," I looked down my eyes focusing on the table in front of us, "That's just wishful thinking."

While I was rambling, Carmen tapped my arm, and what my eyes caught sight on was definitely a sight for sore eyes.

He was walking over here.

What the heck?!

Okay, Y/N. Act chill.

OKAY NO, PANIC! AAAAAAAAH! HELP!

Internally panicking, I frantically looked around for an escape.

With my mind racing I abruptly stood up, "Con permi—" and of course Carmen grabbed my arm and sat me right back down. "—so."

"Dawg, you better sit down... You're jeopardizing yourself!" Man! I hate it when she's right!

He walked up to our table, and his brown irises found their way to..

Me?!

"Hola! Can I talk to Y/N?" He said, sheepishly smiling.

I stayed silent. I was freezing up when it really counted? What's wrong with me!?

"O-Of course!" Carmen said, pushing me out of my seat. "Y/N would LOVE THAT!" She said, popping my internal thought bubble.

"Oh," I said, dazed. "Haha! Yes! I would!" I laughed nervously.

I stood up and stiffly walked out of the cafeteria. "Hola," he said to me, beaming.

"Hola," I said, attempting to hide my giddy-ness.

"So," he began. "I know we don't really talk that much, but I couldn't help but realize h-how b-beautiful you are." He stuttered. Espera, was he just as nervous as I was?

I probably looked like a creep, how large my smile was.

On the outside, I was cool as a cucumber. On the inside, I was totally breakdancing.

"Pff-aww! Grácias," I looked down, interlocking my fingers.

"I-I was wondering, would you go to the dance with me?" He asked. My head snapped up. Is he joking? I analyzed his face, looking for signs of any laughter, at all!? None. "S-Si!" I exclaimed. Is this really happening?

He smiled at me and of course, I smiled back. We waved our goodbyes and he walked back into the cafeteria.

"YEEAAHH!!!" I screeched at the top of my lungs, striking a hero pose. It almost felt like lightning struck behind me.

"Ay, Y/N! Quiet your voice!" A teacher called

"O-oh, lo siento, señora!" I said all giddy, skipping back into the cafeteria. She gave me a warning look, then continued in her way. The way I basically leaped back into my seat and placed my chin on my hand, you would've thought I'd just met my prince charming.

Well..

"-llo!? Y/N!? Perdón?? Estás bien!? What happened!?" She waved her hand in front of my face frantically, effectively waking me up from my day dream.

"Ay! Sorry!" I shook my head, "See, what had happened was-" I filled both of mi amigas in, and I was very glad to see they were both equally as excited as I was! I really love having supportive friends like them. I'm so happy!!

Now, it was only to wait for tonight.. yeah, okay. Totally easy, haha..!

♡ ♡ ♡

YOOOOO OMG we got #1 in pixarcoco, finally!!

I haven't really given this book too much thought in the past few years, just checking up every once in a while, BUT I REMEMBER THIS WAS MY GOAL BACK IN 2019 AND IT FEELS PRETTY REWARDING, KINDA!!

Anyway, since y'all decided to help me reach my (totally outdated) goal, I'll treat you ONE last time! Maybe! I'm thinking of updating every once in a while, since this book seems to be more lovely than I would've thought it'd be 3 years after publishing and completing; BUT that's a talk for ANOTHER DAY, PROBABLY! Also, obviously my writing style has.. developed in the past few years, but I tried my best to replicate my old style, it seems most of y'all don't have any issues with it! Save for everything being in italic and centered. I DON'T KNOW WHY I DID THAT

BUT ANYWAY, REMEMBER KIDS, VITAMINS AREN'T REAL THEY'RE JUST SOMETHING OUR PARENTS TOLDS US HASTA LUEGO!!!

(typing that gave me so much nostalgia one im having war flashbacks)