its that time of the month..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" I screamed into my pillow.

You see, a downside of being a girl is having the time of the month. I was on my period.

Mi familia had left to go to the pool, and I obviously turned down that disaster WAITING to happen.

Plus, I was in pain.

So. Much. Flipping. Pain.

*knock knock*

I ran towards my window and opened it, and immediately I jumped back into bed, clentching my stomach.

"Y-Y/N?" I heard Miguel say to me.

I didn't answer.

"Y/N? A-Are you okay?"

I turned to him, tears welling up in my eyes. A worried look formed onto his face.

"IT'S THAT TIME OF THE MONTH!!" I screeched. I know, I know. No need to yell! But I'm in agony.

"What?" He said, obviously forgetting what I've told him before.

"MY PERIOD!!"

Blush formed onto his cheeks and he quickly climed out through the window.

So much for best friend. Ditching me when I need him most. Either way, I don't need him.

*Few minutes later*

Someone climbs into the window but I'm too tired to look.

By now the cramps have took it down a notch, but I'm still super uncomfortable.

"Y/N?"

"Whaat?" I say, realizing its Miguel.

"I-I brought you something."

I looked to see him holding a box labeled "that time of the month" in red marker.

He handed it to me and I ripped it open, super impatient.

Inside I found tampons, a few bars of dark chocolate, A bottle of vitamin water, and a few packs of gum.

"Ay Miguelito!" I said pressing my hand onto my chest.

He smiled that adorable one dimpled smile, and scratched behind his head. "I-I made it a while ago, the first time you told me about it." A light shade of pink crawled onto his cheeks.

I got up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you so much!!"

"But for your information, I wear pads, not tampons."

••••

Short, but I think it's pretty good :P

Word Count: 341 Words.