☪ CH 16 ☪

MS | 16

YOU SCORNED at the smugly dirt on Kum–ji as he takes your tied form, "For a lone male, you sure took almost of my men." His head tilts sideway to indicate the quivering and defeated bodies of his men, "Just who are you? Who in the right mind are you to save all of this damn bitches?"

Watch it, old man. Kum–ji narrowed his eyes as he saw the vent of anger in your own eyes, "Won't talk, eh?"

The man walked carefully to the other side of the main deck, pulling someone out of the shadows, "That's fine. I can use one of the women you try saving."

Out of all people, he chose the one who you grew close to. You gnawed your bruised lips in agitation, causing it more to bleed. And he didn't fail to noticed.

"What. Is this someone you dearly know?" To trigger you more, he lift a blade next to their throat. It was a 'dont move or it will cut' threat. For a moment, you felt affrighted. Not for you but him–

"Yun." You murmured, feeling the trickle of your blood, sliding down your forehead.

"What's that? Can't hear you." Kum–Ji pompously spoke, feeling the upper hand as his men threatened you with their swords as soon as they heard the creak of movement from where you stood.

"Don't move!" One of the bastards bewildered.

Feeling more than annoyed, you replied, "Or what?"

"Huh. You dare talk back to us, you little sh–" You immediately looked to the one blabbering, glaring straight in to his eyes, "N–Nevermind."

Fucking coward. Kum–Ji only looked more pissed as he witness his men took few steps backward, "What a bunch of useless men." He harshly shoved Yun to where you stood, his face showing triumph when he heed how uncomfortable you felt, seeing Yun as hostage.

"Now. Are you afraid?" He disgustingly snickered, "Of course you would be. Because I have your friend captive."

If only Yun hadn't been taken in his hands, you would not dare think twice and lash out on this men– even if you were binded by ropes.

If only–you hadn't been clumsy on knocking a barrel over when Yuri tripped over you, then the situation wouldn't have been tight.

Fortunately, the others made it out of danger zone and hid well, that includes the princess. And hopefully, while you and Yun are buying time, the princess is lighting up the gunpowder.

Where is she. Kum–Ji, in the other hand, continues to brag about his accomplishment and motivation behind human trafficking, "...you see, I've been wanting to sell some specific ladies. Now that I heard that kid's father is dead, I could easily snatch her up–"

Your brows furrowed in concern, "–there's also this missing poster. About a girl."

Well, that's a bit concerning. The princess's childhood friend decided to put a missing poster about her? When he was planning on murdering them both, erasing their existence on this kingdom.

"Whoever that girl is, will give me my fortune."

"Look, man. I could give two balls about your fortune. Just come at me." You bluntly spoke, keeping a straight poker face. "If you're tryin to scare me, try something else."

If there was anything you were afraid of, that would be your mother slippers– or a midnight call from her. You never know what she could be plotting.

"Tryin' to act tough, are we?"

"Yeah."

"So you think you're all tough, huh?"