♕001♕

▽▲ ▽▲▽

third person pov

"Zhangjing, no food in the living room," the member with the role of mother of the group yelled as the boys were loudly speaking to each other and laughing.

"But I'm hungry," the eldest replies with puppy eyes.

"Okay, everyone listen up," Justin, the youngest of the group says over the ruckus that the others are making. Everyone seems to take him seriously and does as he says.

"You sound pretty serious. What's up," Chengcheng, their living meme asks lounging on the couch with Linkai who likes to go by Xiao Gui.

"My sister is coming back to China next week which means she's going to be living here with us," Justin says looking over the boys who raise eyebrows and give funny looks.

"Since when do you have a sister," Linong, their cute flower boy asks, pointing a finger at the rich kid who's housing them in his parents guest house.

"Since I was born," Justin states.

"I call bullshit," B-boy Ziyi shouts, standing from the couch. "I've never seen a picture of this so called sister of yours."

"That's because my parents don't have pictures of her. She's been living with our Aunt in Los Angeles since I was ten years old."

"Lies," Xiao Gui shouts.

"No, he's telling the truth," Mother Zhengting says looking rather nervous.

"Yeah, she's Kunkun's age," Chengcheng adds. "She had a crush on Zhengting when we were younger and he totally turned her down."

"Why was she a stalker," Yanjun, their flirty pretty boy smirked.

"No, she was just not my type," Zhengting crossed his arms looking away.

"Was," Yanjun emphasizes with a grin, sitting forward in his seat finding interest in this so called older sister of Justin's.

"Don't even think about it," Zhengting glares at the older boy, knowing what exactly is going through his mind. "Justin, tell him your sister is off limits."

Justin, however, did not.

"Why should I? Lani wouldn't fall for his charms," the youngest of them shrugged his shoulders with such ease.

"Don't be so sure about that," Zhangjing casts a look towards Yanjun.

"Trust me," Justin sighs, shoving his hands into his pockets. "My sister isn't like other girls. She's not how she was before she left."