Chapter Two: Rose

"What?" I looked Alex in the face, "You're cheating on me?!" My eyes quickly filled with tears.

"Rose, I didn't know how to tell you, I-I'm so-"

"Save it, Alex" I looked at him for one last time before grabbing my bag and leaving. How could I be so stupid? How could I not see it? I walked the school hallways until I found Lilli. There she was jumping around with her best friend.

I stopped by them, but somehow they didn't notice me.

I walked infront of them this time not wanting to say hi anymore.

"What's wrong Ro'?" Lilli asked me, I stopped looking at her.

"Alex cheated on me" was all I could say before I felt the tears coming. I'm not even sure if she heard me. I couldn't wait to get home, I just want to sit on my bed and eat.

Michael and Lilli have been friends forever. Like, the week after we moved here. I swear Michael is just like Lilli they share everything together.

I'm not jealous, I swear... I just wish I had a guy or someone I could be amazing around you know?

Lilli, Michael, and I walked back to our house, I tried my best to ignore both of them. Laughing and giggling and making nasty comments.

I couldn't wait to get home and sit alone like always.

I got home and placed my bag on the table in the kitchen.

"You hungry?" Lilli asked, munching away on an apple.

"No, I'm fine" I mumbled, looking at her from the corner of my eye before stomping up the stairs to my room.

Despite me being mad at Lilli, I couldn't always be mad. She was my sister and even if we were different...like waaaay different, I guess I just couldn't stay mad. Speaking about being different Lilli has this weird sense of style. I never understood it and I still have no clue. For once her hair is a mixture of blues and purples and dark pinks and black and all that "good" stuff. She wears dark clothes and I don't get it.

She wasn't always like this. Until a year or so ago, she wore very bright, random clothes and had dirty blond hair. She even liked One Direction! Then, her music choice started drifting towards rock music. I mean, our mom and dad would always play rock music when we were young, especially our mom, so we have connections toward it, but it became her favorite type of music. She started going to concerts with Michael, and she actually got a tattoo on her arm.

We stopped liking the same things, and we haven't connected much since.

I have brown hair, and dark eyes. I wear things that are on the height of fashion. Lilli hates most girls like that.

I hear a knock at my door, and there is my sister, coming into my room.

"Rose, are you okay?" Lilli asks. Michael must've gone home.

"He cheated on me." I mumble, looking at my hands.

She comes and hugs me, "I'm so sorry, Ro'.".

I cry.

"Wanna watch Pokemon?" Lilli asks.

I nod, and Lilli turns on the tv.

***

It's now the night of the Warped Tour, and we are getting ready. Lilli is in the shower when I hear Michael and his friends burst into the house.

I walk out of the bathroom, completely ready and primped.

Why am I even going? I don't even listen to rock music.

Lost in my thoughts, I walk into somebody, and I fall on the floor.

"Woah, are you alright?" He asks.

I look up and see bright blue eyes looking down at me. He must've not have fallen.

He is really hot.

He offers me his hand. I gladly take it, and he helps me up from the floor.

"Uh, I'm Luke, by the way." He says.

I nod, smiling, "My name's Rose."