- I'll let you off just cuz you are being too cute with me. –He giggled in response to that. I tightened my grip around him, he is so vulnerable and adorable. I don't ever wanna let him go. I always wanna hold him and protect him like this from everything.

RING RING!

We were both distracted by the phone ring that echoed in the room. Kookie raised his head and scanned the room as I tried to help myself to a sitting position.

- Let me get it babe. –I spotted my phone on the TV counter.

I stood up and went to get it, leaving Kookie laying on the bed. He lazily covered his eyes with the ends of his shirt and drifted off. Cutie.

- Hello?

- Jimin, hey! How are you man?! –It was Taemin hyung! My face lit up.

- Taemin hyung! I'm good, how are you! Where have you been man! –That instant, Kookie uncovered his eyes as if he was suddenly not sleepy and started staring at the ceiling. Why does it feel like he is watching me although he directly isn't?

- I wanted to congratulate you brother, you killed those Busan performances!

- Hahah thank you hyung!

- We haven't caught up in long, do you wanna meet up today or something? I am free until the afternoon.

- Of course, hyung! That would be great! I miss hanging out with you! –I said cheerfully as Jungkook suddenly started coughing. Is he okay? Keeping the phone on my ear, I walked over to Jungkook worriedly and bent down to look at him. –Are you okay babe? –I whispered as he waved his hand in front of me as if nothing was wrong, but kept coughing.

- I'll come pick you up in an hour? –Taemin hyung spoke but my attention was on Jungkook, who was still coughing. What the hell happened to him?! –From your dorm building, yeah?

- Yeah yeah. –I said hurriedly as I patted Jungkook's back with my hand. –Oh wait! N-Not from my dorm!

- Where are you?

- Ask the entrance guards to point you the junior building. Pick me up from there-oh shit! –I exclaimed as Jungkook started bending downwards, coughing even more. –Jungkook, are you okay?! –I whispered leaning closer to him.

- Are you okay Jimin?

- Y-Yeah hyung, don't worry. See you later, ok? –I tried to sound normal but since Jungkook was not feeling well, I closed the phone without waiting for Taemin's answer. –Jungkookie! –I left the phone on the ground and sat next to him on the couch as I supported his body with my hands.

- I'm okay. –He suddenly stopped coughing. This is weird.

- Are you sure?! Why were you coughing like that baby? –I took my hand to his forehead to check his temperature, cuz... That's what they check on a sick person, isn't it?

Ahh I don't know! I hope he is okay!

- Hyung. –He suddenly became serious, making me stop moving and stare at his eyes. –You are leaving?

- O-Oh yes Jungkookie, Taemin hyung wants to hang out. –I replied getting distracted as I pointed to my phone with my one hand.

- But... -His voice suddenly became low and sad. What... He slid closer to me and put his hands inside mine, making me look at them and instantly grab his hands into my hold. I stared into his eyes that were pointing downwards questioningly. –You said you wanted to spend all day in bed.