Entrance Exam.

It's been three weeks. Three weeks since you've been caught and revealed. Three weeks since you've been taken home and been approved by Nezu to join U.A if you did the entrance exam.

Three weeks.
Now it's the day of the entrance exam.

You stood nervously at the front gate of the school wearing you school uniform from your middle school. A backpack that held your belongings and spare clothes were tightly clasped around your shoulders. Your jittery hands held onto the straps as an attempt to stay in reality.
Oh my god I can't believe I'm actually in front of U.A. I didn't the school would be this intimidating when I agreed I'd do the entrance exam?
Nervous thoughts aside, you were quite excited to show people what you were truly made of at this exam. It was a perfect chance to prove your worth right?
In the distance you could spot a green haired kid trip on air. Oh sh- suddenly, a girl with brown hair tapped him and made him float. Must be her quirk. Just get inside already (Y/N) no use standing out here just gawking at people.
Walking around the busy halls made you realize just how many people wanted to apply to be heroes. The chance of getting in this prestigious school is slim to none. That only increased your nerves as you peeked into what you assumed to be the room everyone was supposed to be before the exam considering the abundance of people who chatted with their peers.
You walked up to the stands and went next to an unfamiliar boy who seemed very proper, with glasses perfectly framing his face. "Sorry if I'm intruding but is this seat taken?" You asked the boy. He looked up at you and shook his head. "This seat is open." A few moments after you sat down, Present Mic appeared on stage looking as excited as ever.
He scanned over the crowd for a few moments before setting his sights on you for a brief second and looked away.
"Welcome to today's live performance! Everybody say hey!!" He cupped his hand around his ear.
.. silence was the only response he provoked from the entire crowd. You sweat dropped at the lack of enthusiasm the crowd held, although you realized that you didn't even respond either. Well aren't I a hypocrite.
"Well that's cool my examine listeners! I am here to present the guidelines of your practical!! Are you ready?!"
Silence. The only noise that could be heard was the boy who you saw trip earlier mumble incomprehensible words to himself.
Well isn't this eventful.
"This is how the test will go my listeners! You'll be experiencing ten minute long "mock cityscape maneuvers!! Bring along whatever you want! After this presentation you'll each be heading to your assigned testing location!"
Small chatter erupted from the crowd before Present Mic started explaining once again.
"Each site is filled with three kinds of faux villains. Points are awarded for defeating each according to their respective difficulty levels!! Use your quirks to disable these faux villains and earn points! That's your goal listeners! Of course playing the anti-hero and attacking other examinees is prohibited!"
The boy from beside you raised up the pamphlet that he held.
"May I ask a question?"
He quickly stood up and pointed at a diagram on one of the pages that showed four robots.
"There appears to be no fewer than four varieties of faux villains on this handout! Such a blatant error, if it is one, is highly unbecoming for U.A, Japan's top hero academy! We're all here in hopes of being molded into model heroes!"
He jerked his finger that once pointed at the pamphlet to the green haired boy.
"And you with the curly hair!"
Said boy jolted up. "Huh?"
"You've been muttering this whole time it's distracting! If this is some sort of game to you then please leave immediately."
"S-sorry!"
You could only stare with pity at the freckled boy. He looked extremely nervous for the exam. Mental note: talk to this mystery boy at some point.
"All right all right. Examiner 7111 nice catch! Thanks! But the fourth faux villain variety gets you zero points! He's more of an obstacle so it'd be better to just avoid it."
"Thank you! Sorry for the interruption."
The boy beside you sat down once again and continued to look at Present Mic.
Well wasn't that a sight to behold.
"That's all from me. I'll leave our listeners with the school motto. As the great hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said.. "true heroism consists in being superior to the ills of life, PLUS ULTRA! Break a leg everyone!"