Trouble

Quick note:
(Y/N) = your name
(S/C) = skin colour
(E/C) = eye colour
(H/C) = hair colour
(H/L) = hair length
(F/C) = favourite colour
Got it? Let's get into the next chapter!
(I also made a drawing of The Fox aaa I'll feature it at the end! PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR IT!!!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was the middle of the night as footsteps could be heard across the pavement of the empty streets. Heeled boots clicked as the well known villain nicknamed The Fox, or, Fox, checked her phone briefly. "Okay. I just need to place a camera at some dudes place and I'll be free to go for the night and I'll get my pay check." You looked at your opposite hand as you took the small and fragile camera out of the pocket in your jacket. "Time to go." You adjusted your mask to be tighter as you jumped quietly onto the building beside you. Navigating between buildings, you finally found the house of the 'victim' you were going to place a camera at. "Bingo." Carefully, you leaped off the roof of the neighbours house and scouted the front of the house for somewhere to put the camera. Your eyes flickered across the various items until you spotted a place that wasn't noticeable but could still be used. Fingers quickly dig into your pocket as your eyes were locked onto the spot. As soon as the camera was put in the bush beside the front door you ran. "Maybe I should pick up the money tomorrow. It's kind of late"

   You walked to your home in a direction separate from the one you usually took. Although tired from the amount of running and jumping you did in the past hour and a half, she didn't dare go the short way. "Nobody is here right? I should be able to take off my mask. It's so stuffy." Looking around the area cautiously, you half untied the string of the mask until a noise stopped you in your tracks. Your fingers fumbled around the knot and put it back in place. Shit. I could have sworn that nobody was here? Whatever. I just need to leave as soon as- A gasp escaped your mouth as fabric suddenly gripped and spun itself around your body keeping it in place.
    "What the hell?"
Panicked, you squirmed and pulled at the fabric unsuccessfully. "Come on let go!" A shadow appeared out of the the darkness of an alley as a man with messy black hair and yellow goggles approached you lazily seeing as you were caught in his scarf. "Stop struggling Foxy." Your eyes locked onto the mysterious figure, presumably a hero, that walked towards you. Oh no this is where I die. "Seems like you don't have much fight in ya' Fox." You growled lowly to conceal your fear although you weren't entirely sure if it was convincing at all. Anticipation soared through your veins as you awaited your oncoming death or imprisonment. 'Why don't you use your quirk dumbass. You have it for a reason.'  Well damn. Maybe I should follow my subconscious more often. With little to no effort, wings made of who knows what protruded slowly out of your back. Their colours showed vibrantly in the dark of night and reflected off of the surfaces with a (F/C) hue.  "I'm so sorry."

"

(Sorry I'm unoriginal don't kill me)You turned around and fired projectile crystallized fragments of her wings at the hero

You turned around and fired projectile crystallized fragments of her wings at the hero. "I reeeally can't afford to be caught here yet." The uncovered bottom half of your face showed considerable distress as your voice held no malice, but an almost playful yet desperate tone. The man just barely stumbled out of the way of the unexpected attack. This is the first time anyone has seen this villain's quirk. But what's with that tone? The man thought as he loosened up the grip of the scarf around the girl unconsciously. Is she upset that's she's finally been caught? Why does she look so apprehensive? Sweat rolled down your masked face as you flew a couple meters off the ground. "You're not leaving this you know." In an instant the wings disappeared into flakes of (f/c) shards. With nothing to support you, you plummeted back down to the earth Shitshitshit this fall could break both of my ankles- Once barely a foot from falling into the pavement, the hero decided to catch your fall with his scarf, trapping you in his grip again. "Nice try. At least that ended quickly." Oh my god did I seriously just embarrass myself and my abilities in front of a pro hero? You internally died at the the lame excuse of a fight you put up. The man retrieved a pair of handcuffs from his back pocket as he cuffed your wrists with zero difficulty or struggle. Strange. Villains wouldn't normally be so compliant when being restrained in handcuffs. He glanced at the fallen face of the 'villain'. Whatever. Makes my job easier.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Heyyyy guys. Here is another chapter out! Sorry for my intensely crappy writing so far. Sometimes I feel like I completely lack the vocabulary to write down exactly how I view the story in my head. I planned for the fight to be longer but I thought that it would be better to have it be shorter to show how unmotivated she is at being a villain. Anyway I'll show the drawing of our precious little Foxy.

Sorry for the messed up proportions and mask but literally everything about this story will most likely be something I made from a little past midnight to possibly 3 in the morning

Sorry for the messed up proportions and mask but literally everything about this story will most likely be something I made from a little past midnight to possibly 3 in the morning. Whoops. (Probably explains the poor writing ;;)