Huh?

You were still tied up in this heroes odd magical scarf. The hero would stay mostly quiet but would sometimes give simple orders to which you completely complied. It was awkward for you since for one thing, you were a villain being transferred to who knows where by a hero who you didn't even know the name of. Two, the hero had once tried taking off your disguise to which you immediately declined. "Um sir is it possible that you could wait to take my disguise off once we're in a place where nobody could look? I kind of don't want to reveal my identity to the public. I have friends I care for and don't want to lose y'know?" You stared off into space for a moment. "Even if I'm most likely going to jail I'd prefer if my friends didn't know about this and just assumed I'd left or something. Don't want them to know that they were friends with a villain the entire time. That'd upset them and I'd prefer if they didn't have a mental breakdown or something because of me." The sleep deprived man just stared at you for a moment before they continued walking to their destination, you of course still being wrapped up. From that point on you never met his gaze once until you two met your destination.

   You were now face to face with a police building, which honestly was of no surprise. You just sighed as the two walked into what you deemed was your demise.

Heads turned as the villain and hero walked in. Thankfully nobody except for some police officers and heroes were there at the time to witness you, a known villain, tied and stumbling around like a newborn giraffe.

"Guess who I just caught." The black haired man smiled deviously as he tugged onto the scarf a bit which made you stumble to the left. "Is it okay if you guys just get this over with? And..." you looked down. "Since no normal citizen is here I suppose you can take off my disguise now." In an instant you suddenly flicked your head up, showing determination through what little your face could show considering the mask. "This thing is really uncomfortable by the way. Plus I'm also wearing a wig. But is it possible if you don't throw out the stuff yet? Who knows if you guys will need it. I'm just ready to meet my demise already." The people in the room seemed to be a bit stunned by how straight forward you were. A hero which she named as Midnight walked over to you and carefully untied the knot at the back of your head took off the mask. A gasp escaped the woman's lips as she realized how young you were. She was convinced that you were most likely only in the last year of middle school based off of your flawless (s/c) skin and bright (e/c) eyes. In other words, you were fairly beautiful. Oh my god why is she staring at me? Do I have something wrong with my face? "Why are you staring at my face? Is there something wrong with it?" You self consciously asked, glancing your right as to not face Midnight's glance. The hero slightly flinched as she got out of her stupor. "Oh there's nothing wrong with your face. You just.." She seemed hesitant to finish her sentence. "You just seem kind of young is all." (e/c) eyes glanced up the blue eyes of the R rated hero. You then showed off a genuine smile. "Rough times call for rough measures that's for sure." Just what does that mean? Midnight thought as she pulled the wig off the teenagers head. (h/l) (h/c) hair slipped out of the uncomfortable wig and was completely messed up and frazzled. Everyone present took a look at the now completely undisguised girl, curiosity getting the best of everyone. A mouse or rat creature which you didn't notice beforehand approached you. A shaky laugh escaped your lips as the strangely humanoid animal stopped in his tracks and stared at you as he was about to ask a question. "Would you mind if you answered some of our questions?" "I don't mind, sir. Oh but who are you? I'd kind of like to be able to call you something to make this even the slightest bit less awkward.." The last part was mumbled quietly. "My name is Nezu. I'm the principal of U.A High. Now, what might your name be?" "(Y/N) (L/N)." At least she's been compliant. "So (L/N), why did you become a villain?" You inwardly grimaced. "Right at the tough spot. Alright. Hopefully this won't take too long." You attempted to stretch your stiff arms which by now, you thought might have lost feeling from how tightly and thickly the scarf was wrapped around you. Damn this is so tight I swear I'm losing circulation. You mumbled as you started your tragic backstory.
"So I'll get straight to the point. I need money. I live completely alone. I would have gotten a normal job but I'm kind of young for that so I took into doing favours for people in exchange for money until I could get on my feet and get a decent job."You paused until your face flushed red at the looks you got when favours were mentioned. "NOT THOSE KIND OF FAVOURS! I'm not a stripper or something! Get your minds out of the gutter!" You comically seethed as some laughter could be heard by some of the attending police officers. "By favours I mean jobs that people want to hire someone for. Kind of like a hit man except without the killing. That is a no go for me. Someone would ask me to do some sort of job for them and if I did it they'd pay me for doing the job and then we'd both leave and never speak again. I didn't expect to actually get famous as a 'villain' or anything. That was something that was completely unplanned. Although it did get me some more clients.. but that's besides the point. I was going to have 'The Fox' completely disappear off the face of the planet once I got enough money to buy what I needed and get a job. Does that information suffice?" By this point you were sitting on the ground as comfortably as possible while everyone's eyes were glued on you. Could everyone stop staring at me? It's making me nervous as hell.
After a moment of taking the information in another question was asked. "Could you tell me why you are living alone?" Nezu inquired. You awkwardly laughed. Um- "Y-yeah. I live alone because my parents divorced little less than a year ago and neither of them wanted to take me. They left me in our house which I still currently live in. I lived off what was left until I decided to.. y'know.." Damn I sound like some stupid anime protagonist spewing out my tragic backstory like this.
"One last question." Nezu's voice brought you out of your thoughts. "What is your quirk (L/N)?" Huh? "My quirk? Uuuh okay. Mister-" "Eraserhead. Or Aizawa. I don't really care." He unwrapped the scarf from you finally letting you stretch out your arms which felt as if they were a second away from falling off. "Ah thank you- wait." You abruptly stopped. "Aren't you worried that I'm going to try to escape or something? Shouldn't you guys be more worried?" Present Mic, who has been shouting in the background every so often chose to reply. "Nah. We're all on guard anyway. You couldn't run even if you wanted to. We'd catch you before you made it a foot out the door." You had raised a hand to cover your mouth and stifled a laugh as you shook and looked at the floor. Once you were calmed down to the point where (you thought) you wouldn't laugh out loud, you smiled widely, still amused by the statement. "Guess I should have expected that answer. Sorry that was stupid of me to ask." You let out a remaining chuckle. "Okay I'll show you guys my quirk."
Coloured wings emerged from your back and painted the room in its (f/c) glow.
"Impressive.." Nezu put a paw on his chin.
"But this ain't the extent of what I can do. But I can't do it in here otherwise it'll most likely hurt you all." Everyone thought on how to fix this dilemma until an officer with short blond hair spoke up. "I think we have a quirk training area here that she can use."
"Splendid. Let's hurry along then."

A small mass of onlookers watched intensely as crystallized wings and shot out the lethal versions of feathers out of your bizarre wings towards a training dummy, almost perfectly aiming them the lifeless doll.
"I can also fly a few feet in the air, although not for long considering my quirk isn't meant for flight. That feature is more so good for dodging attacks. I also believe that this quirk has small speed enhancing abilities since I've always been faster than the normal person but that's still under trial by me."
All the pro heroes had one thought on their mind. That's one useful quirk you got there kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are y'all happy that I finally updated? Me too! I was feeling kind of guilty for not posting anything for a while. But how do you feel about the longer chapter? Was my writing better this time around? By the way this hasn't been checked over (as you all know this entire story is most likely going to be written from 11:30 pm earliest to 3 am latest) so please notify me of any possible mistakes that I should fix in the future. Thank you all for reading :)