Conversions

I was sitting on my bed, looking at the witch's mark on my forearm. I was thinking of multiple ways on removing it, but nothing would have worked. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. I looked up to see that it was only Alec.

"Hi." I greeted before looking back at the mark.

"Hey, I was just coming to check on you. To see how you were doing." Alec explained before walking into my room.

"I'm good, great actually." I said, looking back at the mark.

"That's good." He said and came to sit on my bed, noticing the mark.

"What's that?" He asked, looking at the mark.

"It's a witch's mark. It's designed to be drawn on witches so that they can't use magic." I explained, tracing the mark.

"Did the vampires draw this on you?" Alec asked and I nodded. "Can you remove it?"

"Only a warlock can remove it, but since I don't know any, I'm stuck with it." I replied with a sigh.

"Hey, look at me." He said, lifting my head up by my chin,"We'll find another way to remove it if your magic is so important to you, together."

"You're sweet, you know that?" I stated and he chuckled. "But for now, I'm gonna go check on Clary and Simon." I said and Alec rolled his eyes with a groan.

"Why do you trust them? You don't even know them." He stated before standing up with me.

"Because I learn to trust people. And come on, what can they do?" I asked and walked out of my room. I then noticed Alec following me so I turned around to look at him.

"I think I should go alone. I don't want to scare them off. No offense." I said and turned around and started walking down the hallway.

"You're so difficult, you know?" Alec called from behind me.

"But you love it." I called back with a laugh and continued to walk to Simon's room.

As I reached it I noticed the door wide open so I peeked inside and saw Simon on the bed, looking around the room.

"Knock, knock." I said, knocking on the door. Simon jumped before noticing that it was just me and his eyes went wide.

"Oh, h-hi! Um..." Simon stuttered making me giggle.

"Just wanted to check if you were fine. After, you know." I stated, walking into the room.

"Oh, I, uh, I'm fine. Great. I'm chilled. You?" He asked.

"I'm good, thanks for asking." I said with a smile.

"Good, good." Simon said, nodding and there was a moment of silence,"So you and Isabelle are, like sisters?"

"Yeah, you can say that." I said and my smile grew bigger.

"Cool. I'm mean, awesome." He replied, fixing his glasses.

"So, I'm gonna go check on Clary. Just yell if you need anything." I said before turning around and walked to the door.

"Is Clary safe here?" Simon asked, making me turn around to look at him.

"With Clary staying with us and in this institute, she's safe and sound." I replied, but I could see on his face that he doubted it.

I then walked towards him until I was in front of him and leaned in to place a kiss on his head. I pulled away to see that his face was as red as a tomato.

"You don't have to worry, Simon. Clary will be safe. I promise you that." I said calmly with a smile and he nodded,"Goodnight, Simon."

I walked out of the room and headed to Clary's room next.

When I reached it, I knocked on the door and opened it slightly, revealing the red head on her bed, sketching in her sketchbook. She looked up to see that it was me and I walked in her room.

"Let me guess, Alec, Isabelle or Jace told you." Clary said, raising an eyebrow.

"About the fact that Alec accused you of being a spy or the fact that you're Valentine's offspring?" I said, tilting my head.

"Both." She replied and I nodded, "So now you're here to accused me too?"

"Nope." I said, shaking my head and she suddenly looked confused.

"Why? You have every right to." Clary said.

"Even though you have Valentine's blood flowing threw you veins, it doesn't make you Valentine." I explained, smirking at her.

"And how do you know that?" She asked me, tilting her head.

"Because when I first met you, you were confused as hell. I could feel it. And don't worry, I already gave Alec a lecture." I said and we both chuckled.

"So you're don't hate me?" Clary asked as the chuckling died down.

"Not even a little bit. But just remember, Clary. This," I started pointing around me, referring to the institute, " is your home now. This you destiny. This is who you are. And nothing can change that. Not even Valentine."

"Not exactly feeling that." She replied, looking down at her sketchbook.

"Yet." I added with a smile.

"Thanks." Clary said, smiling at me.

"No need to thank me." I stated,"I'm gonna go. Feeling tired. Goodnight, Clary." I said and headed to the door.

"Thea." Clary called and I turned around,"How can you work with Alec?"

"It's a specialty of mine." I replied with a smirk before walking to my room.

_____________________________________

A/N

Hey guys! Yes, Thalec, Simon+Thea and Clary+Thea moment happened in one chapter! OMG!

PS.

What shipping name should Simon and Thea have for their friendship?

I really like Thimon

And what shipping name should Clary and Thea have for their friendship?

Thary or Clea?

AND what shipping name should Isabelle and Thea have for their "sisterhood"😂

Please comment on what it should be. Vote too, please.

Love you my awesome readers!💜💜✌➰