Clary Fray

(2 days later)

THEA'S POV.

Jace, Alec and I were walking to the infirmary to go see the new shadowhunter. Alec and I had our fingers intertwined.

" The mundane shouldn't even be here." Alec said as we entered the infirmary.

"Where is here exactly?" The red head, Clary asked, looking around.

"She's not a mundane, Alec." Jace told his parabatai.

"How do you know that?" Alec asked, letting go of my hand and folded his arms.

"Because the seraph blade lit up when she touched it." Jace exclaimed."Look, Isabelle, can you..." Jace started to ask her before she got up and went to go sit down on a sofa chair. Jace        went to go sit near Clary. " I'm Jace Wayland." He introduced himself to Clary.

" I'm, uh..." Clary started to say.

"Clary Fray, we know who you are." Jace told her and I gave her a wink.

"Am I the only one who finds this unusual?" Alec asked as I chuckled.

"You find everything unusual, Alec." I told him.

"I have to report this to the clave." He said.

"You know what? Dial it down a notch." Jace snapped at his parabatai.

"My brother doesn't have a dial." Izzy replied with a scoff,"I love you, Alec, but you have a switch that's always on."

"I love you too, but this-" Alec started, but got interrupted by Jace.

"Hey, you know what? Give me a minute." Jace said, but no one moved,"Here's a word you never hear me say. Please?" Jace asked Alec and I rolled my eyes. Here we go.

"What's with you? Really, no, what's with him?" Alec asked and Izzy stood up.

"Walk with me, big brother. Thea, care to join?" Izzy asked, looking at me and I groaned.

"You owe me for this." I said as Izzy and I connected our arms with Alec's and walked out.

"I'll explain it to you." Izzy started and Alec rolled his eyes.

"We don't even know this girl, there's no such thing as new shadowhunters." Alec told me and my parabatai.

"There is now." Izzy replied.

"You don't find that strange?" He questioned.

"What I find strange, is that you're so upset." She replied.

"And what I find strange is that Jace is interested in someone other than himself." I finally said and Izzy chuckled.

"Maybe I'm pissed that she ruined the mission. We never found out who's buying the blood, that was our one job." Alec said before walking away.

"Your turn." Izzy said, looking at me and I gave her a glare.

"Your brother is going to be the death of me one day." I said, walking to Alec's room.

I saw Alec's door ajar and I slightly open it to see Alec in his bed shirtless with him hands in his hair and his back muscles tense.

"Alec." I said before walking and standing in front of him. "Alec." I said again, trying to get his attention. I then crouching down and put my hands on his legs.

"Why do you guys trust her when you don't even know her?" He asked, looking up at me. I got up and sat next to him.

"I actually don't know. My senses say that we can trust her. She doesn't even know about this world. Plus, you didn't even know me or Jace when we came to the institute, but here we are, Jace is your parabatai and I'm your girlfriend whose a witch." I said with a laugh.

"But with you guys it's different. And we even screwed up this mission because of her." He said, sighing.

"How about this, you, Izzy and I go check the computers to see  if we can find a way to find out who's buying the blood." I suggested with a shrug.

"You always know the right words to make me feel better." He told me with a smirk.

"I know and I'll always succeed." I said, kissing his cheek and getting up." Now come on, Lightworm, let go get Isabelle and to the tech room." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Will you ever forget that name?" Alec asked, grabbing my hand and interlocked our fingers.

"No. It will stay in my brain forever." I said, laughing and be both walked out of his room to search for my parabatai.

______________________________

YAY! I love this chapter! Please remember to comment and vote💜✌