Happy Birthday

4 years later

IZZY'S POV.

Today was Thea's 16th birthday and I was going to surprise her this morning! Jace, Alec and I planned that we are taking Thea out tonight. Tonight I was going to ask her a question and I just freaking hope she'd say yes. You see, Thea doesn't like her birthday and we really didn't know why, but we didn't ask any questions.

I finally reached Thea's room and opened the door without knocking. I suddenly saw Thea still sleeping in her bed. Are you kidding me right now!? It's her birthday and she's sleeping!

Oh my god. This girl. I swear she's the next Sleeping Beauty. I decided to wake her.... By jumping on her.

THEA'S POV.

I woke up from feeling something heavy on me and I looked up to see Izzy. Of course...

"Isabelle!" I yelled.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Izzy screamed so loud that I had to cover my ears. Oh, it's my birthday....yay.... I heard footsteps coming into my room.

"What in the angel is going on!" It was Jace! Hallelujah!

"Get her off off me." I said, pointing to Izzy.

"This is a great way to start your birthday, Thea." Izzy said while Jace tried to get her off of me.

"Like I want it to be my birthday..." I said, annoyed and brushed a strand of hair out of my face. "You all know that I hate it."

"Hate is a very strong word, Thea." I saw Alec standing by my doorframe.

Izzy then grabed my hands and pulled me up straight. "Now get up and get dressed. We'll see you in the kitchen."

Izzy, Jace and Alec left the room so I could get dressed. I got up and got some clothes out of my closet.

I used a little bit of my magic to make my bed and head to the kitchen

I used a little bit of my magic to make my bed and head to the kitchen. Once I reached it, I saw Izzy, Jace and Alec standing there with a cake. Oh wow....

"Guys...seriously?" I asked them.

"What? You don't like it?"Izzy asked, worried.

"I appreciate the effort of what you put in all of this, but I just... I don't like celebrating my birthday even if I tried." I say.

"Look, just tell us why you don't like your birthday and maybe we can figure something out and make this the best birthday ever." Jace said calmly.

"Jace, you can't just ask her that. Maybe it's a personal reason." Alec said.

"Yeah, Jace. Maybe she doesn't want to tell us." Izzy said, looking at him.

"Guys, come on," I finally said and they looked at me,"If you wanted to know so badly... I'll tell you."