"You lied to me" said Khushi, it was not a question but statement.

"Khushi Please..." started Arnav.

"No just shut up... I don't want listen anything from you... If you want that file now then come with me or tomorrow I'll give it your secretary" said Khushi and turned to leave. She was about open the door when he held her elbow and turned to face him. Bringing her closer he looked directly in her eyes and started.

"Khushi I'm sorry but you were not ready to listen to me and I wanted to talk with you... Khushi I can't ignore this anymore... I have to tell you everything... I want you to know why I said all that... I'm not going to justify my act... I just want you to know everything... also I wanted to celebrate this day with you so I lied... I'm sorry Khushi" said Arnav.

Some part of her wanted to push him hard and runaway from here and never turned back but the sensible part of her wanted to stay and hear what he have to say. From past 7 year many question keep banging her mind and never left her in peace that why?.. why he did that to her?... why he abandoned her so cruelly when she needed him the most. What went so wrong in their relationship?... who was wrong she or he?... was he actually using her?. It may be not that easy for to go back through all the again but she has to do this for her mental peace.

"Okay... I'm ready to listen to you but I'm not going to forget what you did so don't expect anything from me" she made clear her stand.

"Thanks and trust me I just want to tell my side of story and I don't have any motive behind it... but before we talk can we please have dinner first... I'm really hungry and its already past dinner time... if not for me then please for the chef and hotel staff who did all this arrangement for us... please Khushi... please" said Arnav making puppy face.

"OKAY... we will have dinner first" said Khushi and marched towards their table and he followed her with smile.

Arnav ordered everything of Khushi choice. Khushi was shocked with the amount of and number of dishes he had ordered for 2 people. She just glared him for going over top and he just gave small smile. Once finishing the dinner both were sitting quietly, Khushi was waiting for Arnav to start while he was trying to spend few more moments with her before everything changed. Seeing her calm he decided to take chance and requested for dance first she refused bluntly but when he requested she said yes. They reached on the dance floor and orchestra started playing romantic number but Arnav wanted something else so excusing himself he went the them. Taking out CD from his inner pocket he gave it to them to play it.

Khushi looked all the exchange between Arnav and that orchestra guy from far. She was totally confused with his behaviour, when he returned she wanted to ask him then thought its better to let it go. Keeping his left hand on her waist he held her with his right one and pulled her closer to him. The orchestra man played the CD and when it started Khushi looked up in his eyes. She recognise this tune and song. He used to play same tune for her on his guitar and had sang this song for her on their dinner date after his dramatic proposal.

Na kasmey hain na rasmey hain,
na shikwe hain na wadey hain

Arnav gave her smile while locking his eyes with her. He knew she remember all the memory related to this song. He wanted to rebuilt all the past beautiful moment of their togetherness that's why he recorded this song last night. After 7 years he touched guitar again and sing hope its help him today. He wanted her to feel the love he have for her. Eye can't lie so hopefully she will trust his eyes if not words.

Na kasmey hain na rasmey hain,
na shikwe hain na wadey hain
Ek surat bholi bhaali hai,
do naina seedhe saade hain
Do naina seedhe saade hain