Part 21

Gupta House

When Khushi reached home, her family informed her about the proposal and the family coming to see Payal on Sunday. Khushi was very happy with this news she just prayed that family is good and everything go well. She always had a guilt for being responsible of Payal messed up life and shattered dream. She knew her sister deserve every happiness but just because of her past she is suffering just hope everything goes fine and Payal also get her share of happiness. She knew if Ram and Priya are involved then family must be good but are they fine with her past. From start her sister is bearing burnt of her mistake she just hope this time everything goes well. After having her tea she moved towards her room to meet her babies whom she had not seen till now, usually they came running to her but today they didn't even house is very quiet its very unusual they both can never sit quietly. She is worried for them and thought to check whether they are fine.

In room she saw Avi busy in sketching while sitting on study table while Aru was sitting on bed with her teddy. Both are looking upset even Choco is lying on floor quietly. Looking at all this she can feel her children are upset in fact they are looking hurt but what happened as till morning they both were fine. Why no one in family knows about this did something happened in their school but what? She saw Aru twisting teddy ear means she is going to say something so decided to stand quietly and know from them exactly what happened that made them so upset.

"Bhai... ek baat puchu" asked Aru but Avi didn't said anything. (Brother may I ask something)

"Bhai... humale Dad humare sath kyu nhi rahte jaise baki sabke rehte hai... kitna maja ayega na Bhai... hum sab sath lehenge Mumma, tum , mai, choco, Nanu, Nani, Bua Nani, Masi and DAD haina Bhai" asked Aru and Avi stopped sketching but didn't said anything after few seconds he started sketching like he didn't heard anything. (Bro... why don't our Dad stay with us like others Dad... it will be so good if we all stay together with Dad right?)

Khushi can feel Aru is very sad and Avi is angry, she can say it has something to with Aru question. Did someone said anything to them... why suddenly Aru is asking about her Dad she never asked is before and Avi why he is so angry.

"Bhai... humale Dad kha hai" asked Aru in sad tone. (Bro... where is our Dad)

"I don't know" said Avi still busy in his Drawing.

"Bhai... Dad bahut ache hote hai na" she asked again. (Bro... Dads are very good man right)

"I don't know" he again gave her same reply.

"Bhai... aapko Dad ka Naam pata hai" asked Aru with hope. (Bro... you know our Dad Name)

"NO" said Avi in angry tone.

"Bhai... aapko Dad se nhi milna" asked Aru making stop even Khushi held her breath as this one answer from her children going to decide whether she passed or failed as Mother. (Bro... don't you want to meet Dad)

"NO... NO...NO I don't want to meet him and I'll never going to meet him till Mom wished that... Aru tu aisa kaise bol sakti hai mumma humse kitna pyar karti hai aur he never cared for us... leave us he don't even care for Mumma... Aru tu bhul gyi Mumma kitna upset ho gyi thi jab Snehal aunty ne humare Dad ke bare me pucha tha wo kitna royi thi ... humne promise kiya tha na ki hum ko kabhi upset nhi karenge to fir tu ye baat kaise kar sakti hai... mujhe kisi se nhi milna apni Mumma ko hurt karke aur ab tujhse baat bhi nhi karni hai tu ja yha se" said angry Avi throwing his sketch pens and color. (NO... NO...NO I don't want to meet him and I'll never going to meet him till Mom wished that... how can you say this Aru Mumma loves us so much and he never cared for us nor Mumma... and you forgot how Mumma has cried when Snehal aunty asked her about our Dad... we promised to never make Mumma sad then how can you asked this... I don't want to meet anyone nor I want to talk with you so leave)