Chapter Sixteen - The Perfect Day?

~Charlotte~

"You look beautiful." Sherlock said waltzing in. I sat in front of the mirror. I was ready. I was about to be married in an hour.

"Thank you." I replied watching him through the mirror. He sat on the bed behind me and said, "What's troubling you?"

"I'm nervous.Really really nervous. I don't know why but I feel really weird!" I exclaimed. I began to get a little hysterical.

Sherlock jumped up and held my shoulders. "Hey, don't get so worried. What are you worried about?"

Magnussen. "It's just a nervous day for me that's all." I lied.

Sure, of course I was nervous, as every woman should be on their wedding day. However, Magnussen topped it all off.

"Listen, you're going to be absolutely fine." He kissed my head lightly and walked out the room.

I composed myself, prayed that Magnussen wouldn't show up, and I was finally ready.

"The car is here!" John shouted. So we all got in the car and we were on our way.

~Moriarty~

I stood in the reception of the manor we would get married in. I straightened my jacket and the people began to arrive. First Anderson and Sally, then Lestrade and Mrs. Hudson. Then Molly came in. Sherlock's mother and father came in as well. I was a little surprised because I didn't know they were coming. Then Mycroft and John came in and the priest told me to stand at the alter.

Just as I turned around my stomach churned and twisted. I took a deep breath and made my way to the alter. I hoped and prayed Magnussen wouldn't ruin this for her. Not today of all days.